X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Love Spells

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=42.msg20357#msg20357 date=1291689726]
    FW ... Stick a pair of his tighty whities under your mattress ... Also communicate with him as much as possible ... Send him pics of you doing mundane everyday things like the dishes or cooking ...

The little things count so much ...
    [/quote]

I do most of them already
    And he is already under my little spell. X
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

A good incense for Love and attraction (courtesy of my lovely mum) is White Musk/Ice Musk, depends what it's being sold as, Rose, Sage and sometimes Dragon's Blood. Dragon's Blood is especially effective if the person your trying to attract belongs to the fire element (Consult the zodiac) And crystal wise, Rose Quartz, Amethyst and Some forms of Agate (apparently). Hope this helps
      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=42.msg20437#msg20437 date=1291721060]
        I do most of them already
        And he is already under my little spell. X
        [/quote]

let me guess...

...did he get you a dictionary before he left?

:P
        ;D
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=42.msg20475#msg20475 date=1291724932]
          let me guess...

...did he get you a dictionary before he left?

:P
          ;D
          [/quote]

Oh you shhh :P

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=42.msg20300#msg20300 date=1291672187]
            Define: love spell.

For many, the concept very closely resembles a sort of emotional rape. For others, it's nothing more than a self-enhancement. If it's okay to put on after-shave and perfume, makeup or nice clothes... even take a shower - what's wrong with a love spell? Unless the love spell is trying to control another's will, enslaving them, so to speak, where's the problem? It's all about SELF, not others, anyway.
            [/quote]

That's a very good point. Thank you.

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=42.msg20286#msg20286 date=1291668463]
            Some peopel find love spells immoral I am not one of them. Give me abit to get my B.o.S. does anyone he a reverse love spell? Like to get rid of a lover, for people who are too chickin to do it the mundane way?
            [/quote]

Rub a good German cheese under your armpits, eat onions and kippered herring, smoke a cigar, and don't brush your teeth. No, I don't have anything against Germans or their cheese.. it's just that one of the most pungent varieties of cheese I've ever tried just happened to be German.

Your brain is a part of reality, and, as such, is privy to its darkest secrets.

Comment

OK.I once used a method to make someone fall in love with me.it worked but...our relationship didn't.She sensed this strong feeling for me that she wanted me so much and she thought that this relationship might distract her from getting her scholarship (well she was right anyway) and so she told me we have to breakup.and guess what? at that time I was under the influence of my own "love magick" because I didn't clean my aura after the meditation.I had a hard time forgetting her so yeah this method works, but it's risky.I advise you to use "glamour" on your lover.I will put Glamour methods here as soon as I find a good way.

"Love Magick"
              1- Go into trance.
              2- Go into your astral temple or sacred sanctuary or whatever you call it (if you have any, if not see step 2*)
              2*- Visualize yourself in a beautiful room.
              3- summon your lover's projection there by linking to their presence with a memory or a dna (like hair).
              4- take his/her light body out from his/her projection and whisper in his/her ear (preferably left ear).be firm and kind but strong "You are deeply in love with me and you love to be in my presence." feel what you are saying when you are doing this but make sure that you clean your aura after that!
              5- You can add whatever you want to that whisper and whatever you want her to feel about you!

P.S. : Never stop even when you get satisfying results.because influence of this magick will go away so try to make her love, with all her heart (Physically I mean!).when the time is right, stop using this magick and start enjoying your life ;-) .I know that you can do better than me! o_O

CAUTION: believe it or not, if you use this method for other purposes than Love, I will guarantee, you regret that.know that if you abuse this you will be punished automatically by the powers (and of course if I find out somehow, by me personally!)

Stay Safe.

"The life is in breath." -Thoth

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=42.msg20300#msg20300 date=1291672187]
                Define: love spell.

For many, the concept very closely resembles a sort of emotional rape. For others, it's nothing more than a self-enhancement. If it's okay to put on after-shave and perfume, makeup or nice clothes... even take a shower - what's wrong with a love spell? Unless the love spell is trying to control another's will, enslaving them, so to speak, where's the problem? It's all about SELF, not others, anyway.
                [/quote]
                I'm sorry for being a bit late catching up with this thread....

Chain you are absolutely right to bring this up. The type of spell that results in emotional (and occasionally real) rape is not a love spell at all - the correct term for it is an erotic curse. These were well known in the ancient classical world and are a world apart from trying to give someone a little nudge to help them be attracted to you (or someone else for that matter.)

Ancient erotic curses in the Greek magical Papyrii were more about calling the woman (or dragging her if needs be) from her bed, and making her come to the magician (or his client) in order to have sex with him.
                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

[quote author=Tylluan Penry link=topic=42.msg25321#msg25321 date=1293559159]
                  I'm sorry for being a bit late catching up with this thread....

Chain you are absolutely right to bring this up. The type of spell that results in emotional (and occasionally real) rape is not a love spell at all - the correct term for it is an erotic curse. These were well known in the ancient classical world and are a world apart from trying to give someone a little nudge to help them be attracted to you (or someone else for that matter.)

Ancient erotic curses in the Greek magical Papyrii were more about calling the woman (or dragging her if needs be) from her bed, and making her come to the magician (or his client) in order to have sex with him.

[/quote]

Ancient erotic curses? that is more like Sex Magick and Dark Glamour.

Comment

[quote author=Chalice link=topic=42.msg25409#msg25409 date=1293609954]
                    Ancient erotic curses? that is more like Sex Magick and Dark Glamour.
                    [/quote]

Well, erotic curses is the original (and technical) name for them. I think 'sex magick and dark glamour' are possibly more modern terms.

Comment

[quote author=Tylluan Penry link=topic=42.msg25427#msg25427 date=1293617653]
                      Well, erotic curses is the original (and technical) name for them. I think 'sex magick and dark glamour' are possibly more modern terms.
                      [/quote]
                      Right.that's how I know them.are you categorizing Erotic curses under Love Spells?

Comment

[quote author=Chalice link=topic=42.msg25443#msg25443 date=1293628262]
                        Right.that's how I know them.are you categorizing Erotic curses under Love Spells?
                        [/quote]

Not at all.

[quote author=Tylluan Penry link=topic=42.msg25321#msg25321 date=1293559159]
                        The type of spell that results in emotional (and occasionally real) rape is not a love spell at all - the correct term for it is an erotic curse. These were well known in the ancient classical world and are a world apart from trying to give someone a little nudge to help them be attracted to you (or someone else for that matter.)[/quote]

Many people dislike the idea of love spells per se because they confuse them with an erotic curse, which is quite a different beast. I was simply pointing out that there is a difference.

Comment

Generic love spells, to attract people you can love and have meaningful relationships with (platonic or otherwise) are a beast I've never meddled with. They seem like tricky things and lurking somewhere inside is a heavy bias as to what the word love means so even thinking about it in such a light would probably muck up what I had hoped to achieve. Things of this nature I prefer to let happen on their own.

As far as performing spells to attract a specific person, I consider this to be 100% selfish, immature, disrespectful, and to cheapen the word "love." If I ever knew someone who was going to try this, I would put them in a choke hold. Grow up and realize that the whole Helena/Demetrius scenario only works in comedies and is not to be attempted in the real world. However, as Tylluan so poignantly pointed out, that sort of situation is known by another name, which I will call an erotic curse. Seems to explain everything more accurately than "sex magik."
                          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=42.msg25681#msg25681 date=1293696731]
                            Generic love spells, to attract people you can love and have meaningful relationships with (platonic or otherwise) are a beast I've never meddled with. They seem like tricky things and lurking somewhere inside is a heavy bias as to what the word love means so even thinking about it in such a light would probably muck up what I had hoped to achieve. Things of this nature I prefer to let happen on their own.

As far as performing spells to attract a specific person, I consider this to be 100% selfish, immature, disrespectful, and to cheapen the word "love." If I ever knew someone who was going to try this, I would put them in a choke hold. Grow up and realize that the whole Helena/Demetrius scenario only works in comedies and is not to be attempted in the real world. However, as Tylluan so poignantly pointed out, that sort of situation is known by another name, which I will call an erotic curse. Seems to explain everything more accurately than "sex magik."
                            [/quote]

Sometimes it's not your fault.sometimes you are just a "Victim of Love".Can't describe it in more details here because of a code that I follow.

Comment

This may not fit this topic (feel free to move it if necessary ) but I found a falling "out of love" spell that was rather effective for me. Of course falling out of love is a process and this symbolic ritual was just a small step in the process but it got the ball rolling.

Write the person's full name on a piece of paper three times. Decorate this paper with symbols of what was your love. Take a red candle (red for passion) and light it. Take the paper and fold each corner into the middle. Take some wax from the red candle and seal it. Say a prayer to the God/dess and celebrate your love you once had for this person. Speak of good times, memories, and feelings. Be honest with yourself and the God/dess. When you are done burn this paper with a blue candle. Bury the ash in your yard and eventually your heart will grow and love again.

This ritual can be changed and personalized. I found it very helpful not only with lovers but when mourning lost friendships too.
                              sigpic

Comment

One point that I believe has been made a couple of times but I would like to make again;

Be careful what you wish for. Choose your words (and actions) wisely. Being general can bite you in the butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X