This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Intruders

It IS true. Like I said. The demons are going to come after you..eventually. It's easiest when you are asleep and at your weakest points. Once you start messing with witchcraft you cannot control the entities. Eventually everyone slips up and steps over the salt circle. I'd get yourself to a Santerian Priestess. She can make you a protection jar to bury in your back yard. Of course you might need a digit or two. But even those you can come by...
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      It IS true. Like I said. The demons are going to come after you..eventually. It's easiest when you are asleep and at your weakest points. Once you start messing with witchcraft you cannot control the entities. Eventually everyone slips up and steps over the salt circle. I'd get yourself to a Santerian Priestess. She can make you a protection jar to bury in your back yard. Of course you might need a digit or two. But even those you can come by...
      Well, i'm looking into being an Aquarianist, which in there the "Demons" are the gods. Soooo if I do decide to join them (Which I probably will), i'm not so sure about what you said will happen... I am NOT mocking your beleifs. I respect the fact that you are a LaVeyan Satanist. I hope it leads you to happiness! .

To me. Demon means "Bad, Evil" so I don't call them demons..
      Last edited by small-fry666; 02 Aug 2011, 19:20.

Comment

Originally posted by small-fry666 View Post
        Well, i'm looking into being an Aquarianist, which in there the "Demons" are the gods. Soooo if I do decide to join them (Which I probably will), i'm not so sure about what you said will happen...
        You think a demon is mean? Imgaine your disposition as a god with some Noobie Wiccan kid. Good luck.

Comment

You think a demon is mean? Imgaine your disposition as a god with some Noobie Wiccan kid. Good luck.
          I did not say a demon was mean, they can be if they choose. You give Satan a bad name, i've said before, I don't think he is a devil. It seems like what you said had nothing to do with what I said. I still think that you are pulling my leg...

Comment

I did not say a demon was mean, they can be if they choose. You give Satan a bad name, i've said before, I don't think he is a devil. It seems like what you said had nothing to do with what I said. I still think that you are pulling my leg...
            I don't think Satan is the devil evil. I'm an Atheist at heart. But I still know a doomed soul when I smell it.

Comment

I don't think Satan is the devil evil. I'm an Atheist at heart. But I still know a doomed soul when I smell it.
              Satan is probably a really good, kind hearted guy, but I belive that Enki is the creator heart. But I get the feeling if we continue this conversation, we will not get along. We all have different beleifs.
              Again, honestly, I hope you find peace in Satanism.

Comment

Never heard of this except for when you're messing with stuff on the other planes or projecting - but that's far down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacred View Post
                  Never heard of this except for when you're messing with stuff on the other planes or projecting - but that's far down the road.
                  I had NO intention of this at all. But thanks for the info

Comment

Demon means "Bad, Evil" so I don't call them demons..
                    I believe Demon came from the word Daimon or Daemon. The Daimon/Daemon was originally a good or benevolent being. Different from the way we use the term demon today. I personally don't see demons as bad or evil but that doesn't mean they're not capable of showing their darker sides... like any entity---this includes Gods.

On topic, nothing will happen the longer you're on the Wiccan path. You'll probably just get smarter (religion/spiritual wise.. not making the same mistakes you did before.) and could phase out of it eventually and branch off into something else more fitting.

Word of advice: You're not gonna find that place yet, especially not at the age you're at right now. It's best to give what you believe in no name and just be what you believe right now and let it grow on it's own. Don't constantly change your religion, trying to hopelessly find that place. Don't. I've walked that road from 2-3 years and am only beginning to settle down with the fact that I feel just fine with Paganism. Do research of various religions, let the teachings that stand out influence you, yes, but don't call your unnamed religion that unless you truly feel that that religion is the one you want to be a part of at this current moment and, when you find the religion has grown old, let go. Don't cling onto it, let it go and let yourself grow. Just advice.
                    Last edited by LuciaStar; 07 Aug 2011, 06:03. Reason: clarifying and fixing typos
                    Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

Originally posted by LuciaStar View Post
                      I believe Demon came from the word Daimon or Daemon. The Daimon/Daemon was originally a good or benevolent being. Different from the way we use the term demon today. I personally don't see demons as bad or evil but that doesn't mean they're not capable of showing their darker sides... like any entity---this includes Gods.

On topic, nothing will happen the longer you're on the Wiccan path. You'll probably just get smarter (religion/spiritual wise.. not making the same mistakes you did before.) and could phase out of it eventually and branch off into something else more fitting.

Word of advice: You're not gonna find that place yet, especially not at the age you're at right now. It's best to give what you believe in no name and just be what you believe right now and let it grow on it's own. Don't constantly change your religion, trying to hopelessly find that place. Don't. I've walked that road from 2-3 years and am only beginning to settle down with the fact that I feel just fine with Paganism. Do research of various religions, let the teachings that stand out influence you, yes, but don't call your unnamed religion that unless you truly feel that that religion is the one you want to be a part of at this current moment and, when you find the religion has grown old, let go. Don't cling onto it, let it go and let yourself grow. Just advice.
                      Thank you for that. Sounds pretty good to me.

Comment

In general beings referend to as demons are not. There are many low level spiritual entities which feed on energy from basically random people, true demons for the most part don't cross over often. There is nothing to worry about unless you start to dabble into magicks involving such entities
                        Circe

Comment

No it's not true. You should do a lot of reading at this stage and not worry so much about this stuff just yet.
                          It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                          -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Where did our friend go? I miss him already.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                            X