This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

This is a very late response, but Volcan, I love that tattoo.
    Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dragon View Post
      This is a very late response, but Volcan, I love that tattoo.
      Thanks, Ken - I'm glad you like it. It's healing up well, though it's starting to scab off in big flakes and it is SO ITCHY!

Mostly art.

Comment

Don't scratch! x
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Coming in late, and no pictures but I've got my tongue, septum, monroe, nape and both nipples done. Also have an industrial and two standard lobe piercings, one set at 00g. No tattoos.
          Please disregard typos in above post. I browse the web on a Nook and i suck at typing on touch screens.

Comment

I've got a 5mm in my right ear, Normal lobe piercing in my left, and 3 normal piercings in the top of my left ear (Which I pierced myself *Bad millie*)
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

as soon as i can scrape together some money and find a place that will do it for a reasonable price I'll be getting a tattoo a friend drew up for me a long time ago. I waited 5 years to get this done and then we just didn't have the money to get it done on the day i wanted to get it done and haven't had money to do it since then. I had a specific date in mind because it was my "survivor" tattoo. my friend drew it for me shortly after i was raped in 2006.

she's a fairy flowing hair and her hands holding a heart much like the Claddagh ring. other than money i've run into one small issue...or rather a big issue. i originally wanted her on my back but a condition of mine is getting worse. I have vasovegal episodes and my back is a very sensitive due to a spinal condition and damage from the rape and a drunk driving accident that happened a few weeks before the rape. at any point the needle work could cause a muscle spasm and/or a vasovegal episode in which i pass out and have a mini seizure. i found this to only be the case with my back no other part of my body (unless its giving blood, but that's because the sudden blood pressure change trigers these episodes) now i have to reconsider where i'm getting the ink..........I'm thinking on my calf... a pretty meaty area. I heard getting inked on the bone is one of the worse placed to get tattooed.

as for piercings i have the regular lobe piercings a 2nd hole on the right lobe and a hole on the top of the right ear. I'm considering a lip ring or eye brow ring (had the eye brow ring in during the attack and the bottom of it ripped sideways)

Comment

Just decided that my left leg is going to be a totem pole on which my important animals will be represented.

Left leg is for skulls and dead awesome things.

Right arm is for nautical things - gonna get a shipwreck to accompany my pirate ship, mariners wheel on my elbow, anchor, and awesome sharkmaid on my bicep

Left arm undecided. Back undecided. Chest undecided. But I wanna be covered.

Want my eyebrow again, and my monroe. Have to wait until I don't need that job because I have to take them all out. >_<
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Getting my next tattoo tomorrow.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post
                    Getting my next tattoo tomorrow.
                    What's it gonna be?
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I now have a 6mm tunnel in my right lobe, still have the 3 in my cartilage and I'm planning on getting my tracker and another lobe piercing both on my right ear I'm not a fan of symmetry when it comes to piercings
                      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Got myself a new piece today! Will post a better picture once it's healed.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Beautiful x
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Tattoo's, I have one on my left hand right at the pressure point between my thumb and index finger. It is half of the Chinese symbol for Qi, the symbolism goes back to when I was heavily into martial arts and as I progressed I would have another part of the symbol tattooed on. In my mind there were 3 stages of understanding Qi, Physical, Mental, and Spiritual, I had come to the understanding of the Physical (having achieved a 3rd degree black belt in one style and various other belts in other styles.)and once done got the first tattoo, I have since lost my way in that and have only the first completed.

I also have Piercing which for me identity different stages or events in my life.

My first piercing was my tongue, I got when I was 18 years old when I moved out of home, to identify my independence.
                            My labret I got done when I completed college at 22 years old to identify my readiness to go out on to the world.
                            My nipples I got pierced when I found inner peace in my life and stopped being so angry at the whole world.
                            My belly button I got pierce when my son was born.
                            My eye brow I got pierced when I meet the women I knew I would marry. (which I did marry last year lol)

Honestly now the only piercings that remain in are my nipples and my tongue, as I am now an IT Director it's hard to walk around with all the other ones in all the time lol.

Comment

For my birthday present to myself (Oct 13), I got my lip pierced, so I have my lip and my nose done.

I also have plans to get a tattoo with a cancer ribbon and a rose done here in the next month or so. The artist is helping me design it. I'll post pics of everything soon.
                              It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                              -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

My daughter's new ink.

Comment

Working...
                                X