[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=358.msg6361#msg6361 date=1287940393]
    Stop taking the cancer sticks and that won't be a problem :P X
    [/quote]

shhh as I just said to other people. It's not bad cos I'm over 18 ;D
    I am slowly quitting though :P

Comment

Re: Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

Good girl. X
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I just have to say: this thread makes me feel a wave of green eyed envy every time I read it. You guys have such great stuff you're working on!
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Why don't you get Deseret?
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I want a tree of life on my back, I have been searching and have come up with a couple of ideas to start with. I just need my artistcly gifted buddy to make it mine:

What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=358.msg6428#msg6428 date=1287957610]
              I just have to say: this thread makes me feel a wave of green eyed envy every time I read it. You guys have such great stuff you're working on!
              [/quote]

tbh though.. due to this.. we're all probably severely broke :P at least I am haha

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=358.msg6530#msg6530 date=1287991850]
                Why don't you get Deseret?
                [/quote]

Well, up until now it was religiously and socially taboo in my religion.

I want to make sure it's something I really want...but I want something on my back eventually, where I can decide who sees it and who doesn't.
                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Me and one of my tattoos. The other one is on my back and I have no decent picture of it - it's a snake.
                  I have 5 piercings on my left ear, a belly button pierced and a tongue piercing and I love them all.
                  When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!

Comment

still working on the details, but I would like the word Joie tattoo'ed under my hairline at the base of my neck, in Galileo's handwriting.

Unfortunately, this means looking at a document Galileo wrote (in latin) and plucking out the letters I need, and joining them together...and that might take a bit.

Mostly art.

Comment

I was thinking of getting inked this weekend on my forarm but I'm just not sure what.

I don't want to do Kanji just because you really never know. I could get MIL to write it but that would mean I would have to go over there LOL.

I'm leaning either towards "Imagine" (for the song Imagine by John Lennon) or "Never more" based on The Raven

I hate being indecisive LOL

Comment

I'm half tempted to get this. I love hello kitty AND silence of the lambs. Its PERFECT

Comment

Wow, if we were to mix what I like, and what Medusa likes, then that would be the result of it!
                          [4:82]

Comment

[quote author=Dumuzi link=topic=358.msg7075#msg7075 date=1288129700]
                            Wow, if we were to mix what I like, and what Medusa likes, then that would be the result of it!
                            [/quote]

Cannibalism, or bondage?

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=358.msg7079#msg7079 date=1288130341]
                              Cannibalism, or bondage?
                              [/quote]

LMFAO!!!!!

Comment

[quote author=Amber link=topic=358.msg7068#msg7068 date=1288128382]
                                I'm half tempted to get this. I love hello kitty AND silence of the lambs. Its PERFECT

[/quote]

Oh, wow, that IS the most Medusa + Dumuzi thing I've ever seen!

Comment

Working...
                                X