This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Years Ago

Hi everyone, I was here a year or more ago, and honestly I am not sure what I was going by back then. My screen name is Eryessa but my name is Amy, and I am an eclectic solitary pagan. I live at home at the moment, trying to move on with my life but sort of stuck in a stagnant slow pace. Uh, I really stink at intros. I live in Washington State and I hate it. I am a quiet person, I don't start topics I join them and I hate conflict, so I stay out of it as much as possible. Yeah, I think that's about it at the moment. Thanks!

Re: Years Ago

Well, welcome back, Eryessa!!

And, you're not alone in trying to avoid intros. You should have seen my intro, way back when. It probably contained 4 words, "Hi there! I'm Chain!" I never know what to say in them. LOL

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Hi and welcome!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Welcome! Don't feel bad if you don't remember your old handle...we've had some big changes since then! So you are basically in on the start of a new old forum!
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Intros are eeevvillllll. I don't think I made one when I originally signed up for PF (though there should be a "Hi, I'm still here" post somewhere in this incarnation) and generally don't except when required. Anyway, Welcome Back!
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Heya Welcome to the forum! X
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I gave an intro at a meeting the other day and basically said, 'Hi, I'm Tylluan, I'm a solitary pagan witch and a bit of an a***hole.'

Must have been having a senior moment.

Welcome and don't worry. Just be yourself and feel comfortable.
                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
                X