Comment

Re: Hello, everyone

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Ello'

Thanks for the great response guys!

Comment

Re: Fresh Meet

Hello, Nims! Welcome to the PF. I am certain you will find help here.
          I know what you feel, I have a similar problem. You can ask me for help whenever you wish, I will do my best in order to answer, and so will everyone here.
          Best of luck!
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Re: Hail, hail!

Hi Waxingpoetic and welcome to the forum!
            Hope to help you as much as I can. Feel free to write and communicate with us.
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Merry Meet

Merry Meet Everyone

I'm from the UK. I've been pagan since my late teens but after following the Solitary Wiccan path for a few years for various reasons lost sight of my faith. After a number of years absence I'm now trying to devote more of my time to my craft but still consider myself very much a newbie with a lot to learn. I would now classify myself as heading towards general celtic pagan influences, with interests in druidry, the English and Scottish Pantheons and witchcraft (although confused.com would probably also be a good description...).

Most importantly, i'm looking to learn and broaden my horizons.

Comment

Re: Merry Meet

Welcome.

Comment

Hey there!

Welcome to PF! Just a warning, for the first handful of posts (I think its 10) one of the mods will have to approve your posts (or a good number of them)...its annoying, but it usually doesn't take all that long! (and it keeps the spam down) I'll be on and off right now, if you plan on doing some posting and can take care of it pretty timely, but otherwise they are generally approved within the day.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Re: Hi everyone

Welcome, Starlight! Music is much a part of my spirituality as well. Hard to separate the two. Looking forward to learning from you as well.

Comment

Re: Hi everyone

Welcome to Pagan Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Hey, No worries and thanks for making me welcome

Comment

Hey dol! Merry dol!

Thought I'd say hello.

Jack is my nickname, picked it up a while back and it seemed to stick for a while. All the people who knew me as Jack no longer know me. I don't like to reveal my true name right away because names have power. I'm a naturalist for lack of a better term. Having explored different paths in the last decade or so I've decided I'm not much of one for labels. Outside of my professional life anyway. My outlook is metaphorical not metaphysical. I still acknowledge and appreciate the power of ritual and expression even if to me it is only psychological. That appreciation extends to, and includes a healthy respect, for the natural world and its physical laws. I currently reside in the Fingerlakes Region of Upstate New York. I spend much of my time and energy focusing on work. As I climb the corporate ladder my life has become my career, married to the job if you will, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. First world problems I guess.

Comment

Re: Hey dol! Merry dol!

Hello and welcome. Hope you like it here xxx
                            http://theheathenstudyclub.proboards.com/

Comment

Re: Hey dol! Merry dol!

Welcome.

Comment

Hi and welcome! I am sure you will like it here, I know I do! everyone is really nice ( the people I have spoken to anyway )
                                http://theheathenstudyclub.proboards.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X