This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new member here!

Howdy! (that's Olde High Okie-see for Hail the Gods of Our Ancestors!)
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
    Tribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Hello there Nordic.

Comment

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.
        Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

[4:82]

Comment

Welcome friend!
              "What spiritual path do I follow you ask? I'm me, and you're you. What can be more perfectly beautiful than that?" - Charmed Fool (me)

Comment

New person

Hello world I am a newly made member. The chat room is very nice, by the way, when there are people in it. But yeah, I'm not exactly a follower of any 'path', but I am definetly a person who does all of that lovely magical stuff and Is polytheistic, so I am calling myself a pagan... For now at least. So yeah, I hope that this forum is better than another one I was on .
                Overt optimism and overt cynicism are both equally horrendous to my senses. Having a perfectly balanced view of the world only slightly less so. By goddess have an opinion, but kindly avoid blaring it like a wide-eyed idealist or a suicidal Goth.

Comment

Re: New person

Hello and welcome to PF!

Yeah, the chat is sort of on-again-off-again--we are globally spread out, so it depends on when different time zones overlap. Usually Fri even and Sat are the busiest times.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

welcome! This place is pretty cool, so I'm glad you discovered it, and I hope you enjoy kicking around here.
                    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Welcome to our family. Everyone here are pretty nice and we love to have more people join us
                      Circe

Comment

Howdy love!

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy this one more than your previous one!

Comment

Oh! Hey you're the person here that's younger than me. It's nice to meet you. I'm 17 and I've been the youngest permanent member here for awhile so it's nice to see someone else XD
                          Circe

Comment

Hello and well met!

:=o:Hi
                            I am a solitary eclectic Pagan. I have an affinity for all things of the air element. I especially love wind, the sound of it, the feel of it, the taste of it! Glad to be here and join the forum.

bluewind

Comment

Re: Hello and well met!

welcome to the forums ! I love the wind as well, and Nature.... Glad to meet ya!
                              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Re: Hello and well met!

Welcome bluewind i hope you enjoy the forums, and nice to meet a lover or paralda's kingdom

Comment

Working...
                                X