X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warm Greetings

Originally posted by Eternal_Sun_Fylfot View Post
    Hey, thanks for the reply. Sorry for getting back late, got hit by a hurricane.

I am aware there is more than Rodnovery such as Slavic Witchcraft, and I am also aware that general Slavic pantheon worship has different names elsewhere (such as Rodzimej Wiary in Poland). Like I said, I do not practice the religion, I am more of a rune magician myself feeling myself drawn towards the path of Odian but I feel we can learn from all the pagan religions of the past. So yes, I am highly interested in the Rod creator pantheon, though I never heard it referred to as that.
    I like you already.
    Out of curiosity, have you ever encountered the Slavic runes? I haven't been able to dig up much on the lore behind them, so I would love to see if you have any further insight on them.

Comment

Hai =^ v ^= New Here.

Hello everyone :-) I'm Moody Thursday~ I'm a writer and student living in California. My interests include:
      Tarot, pendulums, reading, gemstones/crystals, and art. I have 4 rescued cats :-D! I beat alcoholism (so if anyone wants to talk about that, I'd be happy to. I also come from a family with many alcohol problems). I am very much in love with Paganism and finding my own path to spirit ^_^ Though my name suggests I am moody (which I guess sometimes I can be) I always speak to people online as I would in real life. So, I'm happy to be here and hope to meet some cool people (and uncool too :-p) and feel free to let me know more about you as well!
      =^ v ^=

Comment

Hello everyone!

My name's Cat, I've been a pagan since I was 12, but have been able to practice more freely in the past 6 years. I'm 24. I'm one of those unfortunate pastors kids. I have no support at home - in fact I am still in the broom closet, but have some awesome friends who also practice. My patron deities are Loki and Artemis. I'm a lesbian and I guess I'm just looking to expand my network a bit. If there's anything you want to know about me please ask.

Comment

Re: Hello everyone!

Loki?? Why have Loki been so active lately??

Welcome to the group by the way. Hope you'll enjoy it here!
          ~ flowers are our only garments
          only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
            I like you already.
            Out of curiosity, have you ever encountered the Slavic runes? I haven't been able to dig up much on the lore behind them, so I would love to see if you have any further insight on them.
            I tried to do some research on Slavic runes a while ago. I could not dig up much, as most of the writing is in Russian (which I am sadly not fluent in). If I am not mistaken much of the old Slavic writing survives in the Cyrillic alphabet, does it not?

I also ran into the Polish/Slavic "Znak" though, to me they seem more like hex signs than runes. I'd be interested in any information/insights you have on them. I don't believe any one rune set is "correct", so I'd jump at the chance to study these more in depth.

Comment

Hey

Hi everybody. I'm kind of a lurker, but I'm trying to become more social. I tend not to have much to say though, lol. Anyhow, I'm an eclectic pagan, I'm from the west coast originally but doing a stint in north carolina for now. I'm pretty down to earth, I love nature, and animals, especially turtles/tortoises. I also love reading and writing. Anyway, I'm pretty excited that I found this forum and I hope to make some friends

Comment

Re: Hey

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hai =^ v ^= New Here.

Welcome.

Comment

I'll let ya know when I discover more on it then. Problem is, not all Slavic countries employed cyrillic. Even back home in Slovenia, cyrillic isn't even taught anymore. 'fraid I'm not fluent either, but I have a few friends who are.

Comment

Re: Hai =^ v ^= New Here.

Yay Moody!

Comment

yes, I found this question too, and I'm looking for solution for it .

Comment

Re: New member here, saying hello!

to be frankly , this forum is good for us to communicate with each other about so many topics/

Comment

Re: New member here, saying hello!

Who is Frankly? And what happened to Frank?

Comment

Originally posted by lorraine02 View Post
                                yes, I found this question too, and I'm looking for solution for it .
                                What??? o.0

Comment

Working...
                                X