X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warm Greetings

Originally posted by AL!CE View Post
    Hi Charles, welcome aboard. *passes you some rum* *wonders why I'm being a Pirate*

Hmm would a Pirate say "Hi"?
    Ahah maybe a Hi-ho! or an Ahoy!

Comment

Anyways pull up a chair, I'm pretty new here myself but it seems like a good crew.

Comment

Hi

Hi

i am new here and i hope you will get your cooperation...

Comment

Re: Hi

Sometimes I get my cooperation but other times I'm quite disagreeable.

Hi, anyways.

Comment

Hello everyone. I just joined the forum. I'm an eclectic pagan with leanings toward Wicca. I also am drawn to the Celtic deities. I have been a pagan since 2005. I grew up as a fundamentalist Baptist. I even graduated from a Bible college. Later, after leaving the church because of the hypocrisy and too many unanswered questions, I considered myself an agnostic. I was introduced to paganism through another forum in 2005. I've been on my spiritual journey every since. I have found a group nearby that shares my beliefs and that nourishes me both spiritually and mentally.

I belong to a cill that tends the flame for Brigid. My flame-tending shift is every twenty days. Brigid is one of my patron deities and tending her flame with the cill brings me closer to her. It makes me feel more connected to Brigid.

I'm glad found this forum and am looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning from all of you.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: New Member

Hello and welcome! Lovely to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you.

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Lots of newbies today.

Comment

Hi there and welcome to PF. Please don't hesitate to look around and ask questions if you have any. We're a pretty friendly bunch of people
                      It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                      -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Hi! Welcome to PF! We're pretty friendly! Feel free to tell us a little bit about yourself and browse around the forum, and don't be shy if you have any questions!
                        It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                        -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the family !
                              Circe

Comment

Hi

Hi,
                                I'm Niamh, almost 20 years old (birthday Nov 1) and I'm from the Netherlands. I discovered wicca 9 years ago and soon found out that I'm not interested in real wicca, but more in the things the online community described as wicca. It just wasn't the right path for me even though I have learned a lot from it.
                                I call myself witch or pagan now, but if you want to know what I really am you should lose the terms and look what's behind the label.

I believe that after you die, your soul and "spirit" leave the physical body. The spirit is an impression of who you were in your life. In most cases it will continue to grow and keep going, knowing that you are dead. Some of these spirits linger around a place that was important to them, or where they died. Your soul goes on to something I call the source, the place each soul enters between two lives. This place exists between all dimensions and worlds. When your soul is ready to proceed to the next life, it will be reincarnated in a new body. In many cases this will be human.

I do not believe that everything has the same kind of soul like humans and other animals, but everything has some kind of soul. Every person has his own soul, some insects have a group soul. A group soul means that a group of animals sharing one soul. They belong together and are always interconnected.
                                I also believe that the whole world is filled with natural forces and beings. Beings that we can see, like the animals, but also beings that we (usually) can not see. Creatures like elves, nymphs, dryads and even dragons. Dragons are not in the form of a large salamander-like creature that wants to eat you, but large forces that guard nature and sometimes even a person. I do not believe that every tree has its own natural being, but every tree and every plant has a soul. Some creatures are simply the creatures or forces that live in nature as we were intended by nature to live.

I believe there are a God and Goddess who are known by many names and forms. The God and Goddess are not always like human beings but they can be. The God and Goddess are changable, depending on who calls upon them, with what purpose they call them, and depending on the time of year.
                                I don't believe in the rule of three or karma.
                                If you hurt someone and they find out, you can expect revenge. The more bad things you do, the more negative the energy, and the more negativity you attract.

People have their own gifts, one has a sense of the future, the other for the past, and yet another is empathetic. There are so many different kinds of talents..
                                I also believe that before this life we ​​have had many other lives and that many more are coming after this one. Every life must end to make room for a new. One travel must be completed before you begin your next.
                                Entities are the footprints you leave on your trip. Some people stand still in their own footsteps, refuse to go. They are the entities that continue to wander until they let go, or when someone helps them. Other entities have gone on, but always leave their traces in the different worlds. If you follow these footsteps you could contact a deceased person.

I do not believe in things like karma. I can accept other beliefs, as long as they do not tell me that it still exists and I still will be punished for things I did in a past life. That's like telling me I'm going to hell. I do not believe in hell and no matter how much you believe that, for me it's just not true.
                                I think that the Christian God is the same force as my God and Goddess, only they have a different name for them and believe in their God in a different way than I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X