X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi

Hello, and Welcome to the forum!
    "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
    -Muhammad Ali

Comment

welcome.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum!
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hippie Witch

Bright Blessings to all! I am a pagan blogger and aspiring writer and I hope to find lots of good info and friends here. I am 37, married, a SAHM of 2 girls. I like to write, craft, and am a budding Urban Homesteader.

Comment

Re: Hippie Witch

Welcome!

Be advised that by posting here, you agree to hold PF membership blameless in the inevitable loss of your sanity.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                Welcome!

Be advised that by posting here, you agree to hold PF membership blameless in the inevitable loss of your sanity.
                You ALWAYS write that.

Welcome, Hippie Witch! If I'm not mistaken, I think I've read your blog before

Mostly art.

Comment

These days, I use that. I used to require that sanity be deposited at the front desk but people kept telling me they don't have any to deposit so now I use warranty text.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                    Welcome!

I should add that to the PF rules...
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

You people really aren't that crazy making.

Comment

Originally posted by AL!CE View Post
                        You people really aren't that crazy making.
                        You haven't been here long enough.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
                          I should add that to the PF rules...

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
                            You haven't been here long enough.
                            Maybe, or maybe this place is fairly normal compared with the last rabbit hole I fell down.

Comment

The staff try and keep sanity loss to a specific tempo so that we can steal it from more people at a time. If I break out planet busting donuts and the law of sufficient velocity at the front gate then people might try and prepare more.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	penguins_steal_my_sanity_-_sky_mens_cu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	351516
                                The picture ^ says it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X