Comment

Re: Hey ya

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Greetings to Alll

Welcome.

Comment

Good Marrow

I have been a Pagan practitioner for a few years now. However, I am but a novice. I have come here to seek guidence and I am eager to learn. Naturally things are taken slowly. I have learned the ropes somewhat and have identified my power animal so far. Anyhow, It is an honor to be in the presence of you all.
          "As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer, The Iliad

Comment

Re: Good Marrow

Welcome to the forum, John!

Comment

Hey guys!

Hello, all. I stumbled across this forum last night and the just today, I went to the chatroom out of curiousity. There I meet Quin7900 and she and I have been chatting all day! OMG! Unfortunately, the chatroom was logging me off every five seconds. :frustrated:But aside from that, it was cool. So therefore, it made me really want to make an introduction thread so I did. So... whats up? Any questions? Feel free to ask!

Comment

Re: Hey guys!

welcome to the forums ! I hope you like it here! How did you come along your path? And do you like how to train your dragon?
                hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Re: Hey guys!

Welcome to our family and enjoy your stay
                  Circe

Comment

Comment

Re: Hello everyone! Greyfae here ; )

Welcome to the forum
                      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Welcome
                        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^_^
                          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Hello everybody

Hi guys,

My name is Jena. I'm a twenty-eight year old quadriplegic and ventilator dependent Christian Witch. I hope to make friends here and learn about magickal things that i'm able to do.

I did have a question though and if this isn't the appropriate place to ask it, please direct me to the right spot. I met a gentleman online whom i became attracted to. The problem is that he's got two partners (he's polyamorus) and has said he didn't want anymore mates. However, he's flirted with me and an old friend who happens to live in the same state as him, contacted me yesterday out of the blue. I believe that these are signs from Goddess that he's the one, but what do you all think?

Comment

Hello all

Hello all,
                              i'm Thomas, mid-30s from the D/FW, TX area. No particular path at this point; over a decade ago I grew burnt out on organized Christianity and am just finally becoming willing to suss out a system I can practice, with help from Gardenofthegreyfae and others.

thanks!
                              -t

Comment

Re: Hello all

Welcome to the Forum, Tommy
                                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Working...
                                X