This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Editing Posts!

There is a 60 minute window where it will merge double posts, provided it's by the same IP address. This may be where people were getting messed up, if they were using their phones and walking about, tapping into Free Wifi and/or switching between Wifi and phone's Data. I have turned the IP matching option off (it's specifically labeled as Guest, but since we don't allow Guests to post it might be a moot point) so we'll see if this has an effect.

10 minutes is the editing window after an initial post has been submitted and after 5 minutes of the post is when it will display "Last edited by" message.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Ah, that makes sense Eisheth! I had mentioned to Maria in a PM, that my posts don't always merge. I guess this is what it is. That said, it does this when I'm at work and although it's a big house, it's still just a regular domestic 5 bedroom building, so we must be spanning two signals. It actually could explain why my phone misbehaves so much there too!
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Hello ^^

Hello. My name is May, currently a university student in Ontario, Canada. I've been reading about Wiccan and Paganism for about a year and I'm slowly preparing myself to do my first ritual. Other than that I do Egyptian pathwork. I have always been interested in polythesism but I wanted to wait until I was older to actually start.

This is the first time I am on a site like this and I hope I will be able to meet a lot of new people and hopefully I will be able to learn a lot and get great advice.

Also I am helping start a pagan group in our university, so if I need any advice or tips, most likely they will come from here. ^^

Comment

Re: Hello ^^

Hello and welcome! Take a look around and feel free to ask questions if you are looking for something specific. I look forward to getting to know you!
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

See I knew Eisheth would have the answers!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hi! Welcome to PF!!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome from another Canadian! Where in Ontario are you?

Mostly art.

Comment

Hello May, and Welcome to the forum!
                    "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
                    -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Hey Hey

Hey hey, folks my name is Tim, more commonly known as Winter. I'm 21 from Pittsburgh, Pa and I've been a lone Pagan for approximately 5-6 years (depends if you count when I started or finished my year and a day of research ) I'm very socially awkward and not very good at this whole introduce yourself stuff xD umm..I can't think of anything else to say so..uhh..HI!!

Comment

Re: Hey Hey

Welcome.

Comment

Just first greet !

Hello everyone, I am from NYC and find this place for more friends and some great sharing of experiences, thought and suggestions among each other. It is really nice to meet you people. Hope I'll enjoy my stay with you people.
                          Feel free to post me, anytime.
                          thanks

Comment

Re: Hey Hey

Hello and Welcome!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Just first greet !

Hello and welcome!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Just first greet !

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X