Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gay Celtic ChristoPagan here in Metro-NYC...

Hello and welcome!
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Dream Interpretation

Hello, I just joined. I have two dreams that I would like to have interpreted, it may have been erroneous on my part, but I assumed I could find someone here who could help. One is mine, the other's is a friend's. Is there a particular place where I may post them? Or perhaps some kind individual familiar with the process would be willing to allow me to PM both to them?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Re: Dream Interpretation

Welcome to PF.
        We have a sticky topic for dream interpretation that you can find here:
        Have a weird dream? Want another POV? Need some help figuring it out? Post about it here!
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Hey, and welcome!!
          I think you can just drop a little thread about these dreams in the place for "Religion and Spirituality Discussion"http://www.paganforum.com/forumdispl...ity-Discussion
          ~ flowers are our only garments
          only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.
            Last edited by volcaniclastic; 15 Jan 2013, 11:02. Reason: because I didn't read a single thing

Mostly art.

Comment

Pleased to meet you
              When life hands you lemons make lemonade and find someone else who life handed them vodka and have a party.

Comment

Thank you. I would have posted an extensive info, but, in all honesty, I harbor no intentions of integrating myself into this community. I just needed some advice from fellows much more well versed on a topic than I am.

... Having said that, I honestly thought that this sight was dead, or near dead, and did not expect to have my question answered so quickly, and greeted, no less.

Comment

Originally posted by egregor View Post
                  Thank you. I would have posted an extensive info, but, in all honesty, I harbor no intentions of integrating myself into this community. I just needed some advice from fellows much more well versed on a topic than I am.

... Having said that, I honestly thought that this sight was dead, or near dead, and did not expect to have my question answered so quickly, and greeted, no less.
                  Nope, we've been an active community for 10 years now. We may not be as busy as some other forums where your posts get buried within an hour *cough*wowforums*cough* but we hold our own.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I am back!

Hello everyone, after a several month long forced computer hiatus, I am back

Hope to enjoy more awesomeness from all of you! I hope this community has stayed as great as I remember it.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Re: I am back!

Welcome back.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                        Welcome back.
                        Thank you!

Comment

Hey, remember me? I actually just got back on this site as well!

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldersees View Post
                              Hey, remember me? I actually just got back on this site as well!
                              I do!

OH WAIT YOU'RE STALKING ME Noooo! Lol just kidding. What's up?

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                              Welcome back.
                              Thanks

Comment

Pretty good, I have been an Athiest for a while but recently I have been getting reinterested in Norse Paganism, I am going through a confusing time lol. How about you?

Comment

Working...
                                X