This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help?

I've only recently started calling myself a Pagan, but im worried that im not doing it right. I know theres no right or wrong in it, but i still lack the self confidence.

Does anyone else feel the same? Im worried that if i forget about it, im being desrespectful to all that i belive in and im not sure if i can keep up..

Re: Help?

Advice?

Don't worry about it. If you feel the need to fit yourself into a particular mold, then trim yourself gradually over time, and forgive yourself for backsliding.

If you don't want to fit yourself to a particular mold, then form your philosophy around the way you are, and don't feel like you have to still fit that mold.

Spread your wings and fly, Lunarainheart. And don't worry about falling - it distracts you from the flapping of your own wings.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: Help?

Originally posted by LunaRainHeart View Post
      I've only recently started calling myself a Pagan, but im worried that im not doing it right. I know theres no right or wrong in it, but i still lack the self confidence.Does anyone else feel the same? Im worried that if i forget about it, im being desrespectful to all that i belive in and im not sure if i can keep up..
      As I see it there is no totally right or wrong way to be a pagan. Just be true to yourself and your beliefs as best you can. The self confidence will come with time as well as the knowledge. Heck I've been at it for half a century and still I'm wondering down my path.
      Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Working...
      X