Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

connceting to spirit guides

Hello everyone
    I was wondering how do you connect with spirit guides (assuming you do)

anywho, I was wondering when you connect with them, how do you tell yourself your not making things up. Like today I had conncetion with a spirit guide that she said she has been looking after me for 3years. She says that she watches over my relationships with people on the physical plane. She said she is mexican decent , and my very first crush was mexican ( 3years ago I also liked a mexican person and I have always been attratced to them as well, she also spelt out his last name). I was asking the divine to give me advice about if I should make a decsion about a person, and she said no because It would ruin our friendship (After that she told me she watched over me because of friendships/relationships etc. now my doubting self is saying "did you make this up"
    anywho, for those who connect with there spirit guides, how do you turn off that self doubt? thanks and blessed be.
    Last edited by wind; 12 Dec 2011, 16:49.

Re: connceting to spirit guides

I'm having some of the same issues myself. When I pray, I sometimes do get answers, clear as a bell, but I still have that doubt. "Am I really hearing this? Am I making this up? Are my Guardians really who I think they are?"

My connection is mostly through prayer. And sometimes, during the day, if I'm doing something that greatly displeases them, I will get a reprimand. Usually it's in the form of a mental voice, but once was in the form of the power in the room I was in flicking out. Twice. Because I didn't stop screwing around the first time.

I wish I could tell you how to get rid of the doubt--I don't know the answer to that myself!
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

thanks for replying
      I think we will doubt our selfs for awhile, and maybe when we get more connected the guides may show us more things that are clear then the doubt soon enough just dissipates. I hope the doubt goes away

Comment

When i deal with a spirit ally, I try very hard to listen openly. but i take the advice as i would from any friend. it's advice. just because someone doesnt have a body doesnt mean that they are nessecarily smarter, wiser, have a better understanding of your needs or desires than a corpeal friend- but most of the time i think they do.
        Mine for example is a great healer. she guides me sometimes during a session, and tells me how to place my hands. i have learned several great techniques that way. She also helps me with meditation, guiding me through visualizations.

I used to have a spirit friend that was great at finding things- i could follow her to the object or person i was looking for, so maybe that gave me more confidence.

Comment

well if any of you develop a good technique let me know! I'm searching and calling out to my spirit guide where/whoever they might be as well.

Comment

i didnt really seek out my allys. they showed up on their own accord. my storys about that might make me seem actually crazy, but if you guys want ot hear them, i'll share.

Comment

A very active imagination pathed the way for a relationship with my guides. I met them very young, then told them to 'leave me alone, because I'm all grown up now', when I left for University in Liverpool. While there, I started to meet other pagans and spiritual types and spirit guides came up. I remembered my imaginary friends and invited them back into my life. I don't know what or who they really are, but I don't really care either. I get a lot of comfort from the constant chattering and if it isn't broken, why fix it? They rarely do anything profound for me, but they did save my life once and I like to believe it was they who pushed me to go to the bar the night I met my boyfriend (too many coincidences, our meeting was no accident).
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
              X