Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weird feelings

Hello everyone

I have experiencing some feelings. When I go out in public I feel overwhelmed and I get really nervous. The mall, bus, etc. Also when I ask a serious question, before the person answers I feel like a negative response and they give me one. Or when somone gives me a look when I ask them a question, I will feel like an arrow goes through me. When I walk past some people I will get really happy, and this feeling goes through my whole body and sometimes in my neck. When sometimes I come home from a place I get pissy, my moods will change etc. has anyone else every felt this. One time my friend was telling me about home problems and in the pit of my stomach I felt weird. thanks and blessed be

Re: weird feelings

My first thought was to go see a psychiatrist or an MD. While I'm neither, it sounds like you may have issues with panic or anxiety.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Re: weird feelings

Some people who talk about the sort of things you're talking about will define themselves as being "an empath", or something similar.

Personally, I have some huge reservations about that sort of designation. Like Habbilah said, get checked out, make sure you're not suffering from anxiety. It seems to me as though some people are better then others at reading non-verbal cues, and that often leads to burn-out in public places, or dealing with a lot of negative feelings/things being left unsaid, etc. that is often the case for me...I'm a fairly social person, but when I'm done, I'm done, and I start to feel empathy for what is going on for the people around me way too strongly.
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
      X