Cooking with intent question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooking with intent question

Okay so I am new to doing spell casting, and cooking with intention. This morning I wanted to make breakfast, but for a magical purpose. My purpose was to fill the eggs with postive, self loving/strength energies. I feel down lately and just wanted to boost my energy up. So I put the eggs in a bowl, and put milk in it (milk to me symbolizes goddess energy) and I then stired it counter clockwise to get all negativty out. I then stired it clockwise thinking of self love and strength. I did this for about 3 minutes. I then added rosemary, because rosemary to me symbolises healing (which to me self love could be a healing process) and strength. I dont know why thats how I view it :P I then charged the rosemary with those energies and threw it in. I put it on the stove and said the words of power in my head. Then for the final touch I put ketchup on the eggs and pictured loving energies inside, because its the color red and with red I think of love and healing. My question is, is what I did pretty much a spell/magic? Like I have a hard time defining magic. I just sometimes need reasrruance lol. My view is if you put intention into something and visulize it so strong, for a desired wish, then thats consirded a spell? Basically I am asking, is my view on a spell correct, and if I did the cooking magic right? Thanks and blessed be !!

Re: Cooking with intent question

Coming from the point of view of a kitchen witch, yes, you worked a spell And hopefully, your breakfast was excellent, too!
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

it was great the rosemary tasted good and Ive been more happier today ! Thanks for replying

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
        Coming from the point of view of a kitchen witch, yes, you worked a spell And hopefully, your breakfast was excellent, too!
        ditto...and tasty!

Great job!
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I third the notion. I'm a Domestic Witch as well and may I suggest my blog to you http://ravenrinspagannest.blogspot.com, there you may find some more ways of casting spells about your home that may interest you. I hope you enjoy many more magickal dishes, blessings to you.
          )O( Blessed Be )O(
          Raven Rin

My Blog
          Raven Rin's Pagan Nest
          The Adventures and Home of a Pagan Mother
          http://ravenrinspagannest.blogspot.com/

Comment

I know this may be late but I forgot to reply to this. Thank you soo much for the link. Blessings to you as well <3

Comment

Working...
            X