15 Completely Random Facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 15 Completely Random Facts

BATMAN! You can't keep telling people your identity!

Come now! We've talked about this...

Batgirl :P x
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
      BATMAN! You can't keep telling people your identity!

Come now! We've talked about this...

Batgirl :P x
      Ha, don't worry. No one reads those lists anyways!
      [4:82]

Comment

1. I too am left-handed.

2. The only sport I really like is soccer/football, but I'm hardly a fanatic about it...most times I'll catch a game on television, watch for a few minutes, change the channel and then go back twenty minutes later to see if anybody scored. Rinse and repeat.

3. I get really pissed off when I fail.

4. I love and hate animals at the same time.

5. Even though I generally hate the taste and smell of eggs, I have been eating a Denver omelet every day for the past two weeks.

6. I frequently watch reruns of Charmed, The Golden Girls, and Roseanne.

7. My favorite tv show ever is Six Feet Under.

8. My mother died a week ago. Don't cry for me, Argentina, she was sick for a very long time and I was as prepared for it as I possibly could have been.

9. I caught sinusitis on the same day my mother died.

10. My favorite book is Stephen King's The Green Mile
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

1) I am 29 but still feel about 21
          2) I don't want children
          3) I was born on my parents 8th wedding anniversary
          4) I have been single for all of my 20s
          5) I love horror films, the scarier the better
          6) My fave food is anything Italian
          7) I have 3 tattoos and want at least 3 more
          8) I have two cats named Tia and Luna
          9) I work in Insurance, and I am desperate for a change
          10) I volunteer with the local girl guide group and I love it
          11) I really want to be a teacher but can't afford to train
          12) My favourite tv show of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer
          13) I have a massive girl crush on Willow Rosenburgh from BtVS (especially in the later series)
          14) This year I am going to my first ever music festival
          15) I finally got a passport last year so I could go to the US and now I am desperate to travel as much as possible
          http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
            8. My mother died a week ago. Don't cry for me, Argentina, she was sick for a very long time and I was as prepared for it as I possibly could have been.
            Have my condolences.
            There once was a man who said though,
            It seems that I know that I know,
            What I'd like to see,
            Is the I that knows me,
            When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Last edited by Jembru; 08 Jan 2012, 19:20.
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

^ I like this new member
                Circe

Comment

1. My favorite color is silver and grey, which I've always seen as a less shiny silver.

2. My dad claims there are holy knights in our bloodline. Whether or not that's true, my brother and I have always had a strong sense of honor, justice, and desire to protect others.

3. My favorite flower is the calla lily, but it's one I've always associated with funerals.

4. I did not choose my career; I stumbled into it.

5. I have stagefright, but only with singing. Put me up in front of a crowd to act or to give a speech, and I'm fine. Ask me to sing and I freeze. If I even think someone is listening to me singing, I can't do it.

6. I would love to have a snake (probably a ball python) as a pet. However, I used to have pet mice and I don't think I could do live feeding. I've heard mice scream and I can't take the sound.

7. I'm single and I waver back and forth between "I want a serious relationship" and "I want to be alone".

8. 90% of my holiday gifts this year were books. And since most of them were used and cheap, I got a buttload of them.

9. I play video games and talk to myself the whole time I do, even when I'm alone. This is why I'm going to start making Let's Plays.

10. The last movie I watched was "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" with my mom. She's a big Harry Potter fan.

11. My musical taste is ecletic and runs from opera to metal.

12. I love to quote stand up comedy, movies, and video games. I will text my best friend with a random line and she will text the next one back.

13. I'm incredibly shy outside of the computer and take a while to open up. I work in a people-oriented field but I see acting friendly and cheerful as exactly that--acting--so I don't get shy.

14. My favorite food is white rice.

15. I drink a lot of pop and love weird, off-beat flavors. Sadly, I've vowed to only drink diet in the last few years and most weird flavors don't come in diet.
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                    9. I play video games and talk to myself the whole time I do, even when I'm alone. This is why I'm going to start making Let's Plays.
                    That's awesome. Let me know what your channel name is and I'll be sure to tune in. I would make Let's Plays if I were more interesting, but all I ever seem to say while gaming are "Dammit!" and a host of other expletives. tee hee
                    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                    -Erik Erikson

Comment

1. I kickbox, practice WMA, and practice with a rifle constantly. I've been told that I have "repressed hostilities," but I've never once struck anybody in anger.

2. As far back as I can remember, I've been arranging my life in such a way that I can live as I do now, in the place where I now live.

3. I sell bones, horns, and assorted animal parts, but, despite that, I'm profoundly turned off by morbididty and "the romance of death."

4. I'm a good neighbor. I'll mind my own business, if you'll mind yours, and, if you ever need a hand, I'm your man.

5. I like to make jewelry. I prefer making jewelry for females because they look pretty in it.

6. I read college textbooks as "light reading." My preferences are for psychology, general science, philosophy, and history - in that order.

7. When the mood hits me, I grow mushrooms in the basement.

8. I talk to crows. They talk back.

9. I have a cat (Bad Kitty) and a dog (Lily). My wife has 5 cats (too many to name) and shares the dog. Bad Kitty is mine because she has a wild streak and likes to go on hazardous adventures.

10. I have a secret lair where I perform insane, inhuman experiments on metal.

11. I have decdended into the heart of darkness, and found my way back out.

12. No matter how hard I try, I can never make 2 + 2 equal 5. I think that someday I will end up in Room 101.

13. My hands have stains on them that I can't wash off.

14. I have a passion for growing unusual plants - cactus, succulents, caudiforms, carnivors - whatever.

15. Because I spent years learning to draw by staring at nude models, I know what anybody looks like naked the first time I see them. Just so ya know...
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

ok i shall give it a go......

1) i spend almost all my time alone.... and odly enough i like it that way

2) i love manga and anime and most my extra money goes to that

3) i have disforic disorder (close to dislexia) and it gets in the way of writing as im always mixing up letters

4) i share my life with Fritzy ( 14 year old Palmerainian), Captin Jack a 4 month old bull mastif and Muse a sweet stray tortie cat i found out buy the dumpster last fall

5) my fave band is Sid a japanannes rock band

6) im obsesed with fullmetal alchemist and dream about edward elric

7) im a neerdy geeky scifi loving cosplayey person and hope to go to comicon next summer

8) i look forward to E3 every year and make my wish list

9) i craft alot and am currently working on a quilt for my gma

10) my gma is my hero.... she has taught me what it means to be a person and im so thankful to her for rasing me when she didnt have to

11) i love to read and get lost in other worlds..... and am working on a couple of my own and a graphic novel

12) hopefuly ill be able to have my own bussness some day

13) i play guitar and was in a band in highschool

14) im traning for ninja worior and hope to go to venis beack for try outs next serries

15) i wish i was more androgounus as i doint fell confortable as eather gender..... id like to live some where between both

Comment

Ok this one is getting ready to totally die and it doesn't seem horrible, though I don't know if I know 15 things about me...

1) I am a natural redhead, but that doesn't stop me from dying my hair bright stinkin phony red, just because it annoys people.

2) I am a security guard/ receptionist in a Catholic Hospital, but have no idea who half the people posted on the wall are, I think they are like bishops or something but please don't quote me.

3) I love miniature things; tea sets, flower pots, spoons, I love it all, and if I had an ounce of ability I would build a dollhouse and own every little tiny adorable thing I could possibly want!

4) Once upon a time I had many level 80 wow characters, but I don't want to play any more, but I totally do want to play, which is why I'm not allowed to play anymore.

5) I'm on PF at work 98% of the time I'm online.

6) I apparently eat grits wrong, with white sugar and butter only.

7) I was in the US armed forces for 9 years. Spent 6 as Military police, and 3 as Military Intelligence.

8) I prefer the french toast that the hospital cafeteria makes to the french toast at I-Hop.

9) No I don't need anyone to explain the math to me I know how it works!

10) I too have a special place in my heart for Dr. Who, Torchwood and Firefly. also futurama.

11) I have never traveled outside of the country except in the military, on deployment.

12) I have no photos of myself that are not wedding photos, and those are still on a digital disk and have not been printed out.

13) My pancake secret is honey and bailey's.

14) I just spilled soda behind the computer where all of the wires are... Crap!

15) The saddest thing I've ever seen is when my 3 legged cat tries to scratch herself with the leg that she is missing, the muscles in the area twitch but nothing happens.
                          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                          X