Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year

While it's not midnight here yet, I'll be asleep when it happens. So, welcome to 2012, everyone. I hope this year treats you even better than the last.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Re: Happy New Year

It's been 2012 for 45 minutes here. I am quite sad to see the end of 2011 because despite the financial crisis that affected me considerably, this year has been fantastic and almost every single day was filled with laughter and joy. If 2012 is half as good, then I'll be perfectly happy! This is also my wish for everyone else, so have a great New Year! I mean that from the heart.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

We've still got another 3.75 hours to go here. I can't wait for midnight. I'm sure it'll be fun seeing as how I'm at work at the police department.

/sigh
      There once was a man who said though,
      It seems that I know that I know,
      What I'd like to see,
      Is the I that knows me,
      When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

I just got home from work at the bowling alley. Had a good time. Drank apple cider 'champagne' and wore funny hats! Of course five minutes off work and driving some dude tries to merge into my lane while I'm in it. And another decided to drive 2 miles an hour. I hate driving on New Year's Eve. I drove so carefully. I was freaked out by all the bad drivers. I'm home. It's warm. Ate some left over pizza. Drank my Dr Pepper. Gonna read some Wolverine comics and then off to bed. I work tomorrow 4-10. And I made about $50 in tips tonight so that makes me happy!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Happy new year!

My five year old actually stayed up until midnight! I could never stay awake that long at her age.
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
          X