This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heru

Hello everyone as some of you may know i made a deal with Horus. And part of this deal is that is spread horus's name. And i will do this by going throughout several dozen forums and do the same thing im doing here
    Horus was born from isis and osiris. He was usually depicted as a falcon god. His symbol.is the wedjat eye. He is the god of the sky, vengence, as well as pharohs. Kings would often say they were the incarnation of horus. Some of the names of horus are harsiesis which means horus the son of isis. Harpokrates the infant horus. Heru the egyptian horus. Heru the greek name of horus. Harmkhis horus of the horizon. Harooris horus the elder. Horus behdety horus the elder. Heru was also one of the god of light as well. Horus was one of the eldest and most important of the egyptian gods. A well known Horus myth was the one of his birth. Set killed osiris and the body parts were scattered across the world. Isis found those peices and used her magick to put him back together,except for his phallis which was thrown into a river, however isis fashoned a golden phallis and used that to conceive a baby. After she was pregnent she went to the nile to give birth. Horus avenged his father by dethrowning set. Horus is the god of war and protection. His eyes were considered the sun and moon. His 4 sons are imsety, daumutef, hapy, qebesenuef,

Re: heru

Great info! This may go further in the Kemetic board, though.

UPDATE: And here we are.
    Last edited by Caelia; 10 Jan 2012, 00:07.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Working...
    X