Real life dead baby joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real life dead baby joke

The rumor is that aborted fetuses are being used to make penis power pills in China...

Sounds like too much to believe, but there seems to be evidence that it is true:

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cndy/20...t_13081928.htm

The reports all come from Last August or there abouts. I haven't been able to locate anything more current.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Real life dead baby joke

Somehow I don't find this unbelievable, and not just because it's a 'made in China' thing. Manufacturers do use foreskins, placentas & uric acid/urea in all kinds of cosmetics, right here in the US.
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	china.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	351384
      oh China
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Gah, that's disturbing.
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

That makes me very glad that I don't need penis power.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

If dead babies really gave penile power, then I don't think I'd want it either.

Fortunately...
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Ok, here's what happens when you see my own personal weirdness in broad daylight...

I don't think it matters what use a dead person or animal is put to. They're dead. If China is killing live babies specifically to put into cosmetics, I can understand some moral outrage on that. Or if the hospitals are keeping remains without consent (which they may very well be, because it's China and the whole government is very different when it comes to individual rights), that is also problematic. But a dead baby is just tissue (just like any other dead animal), and if the parents give the hospital the permission to dispose of or retain the dead baby, then what's the big deal?

Granted, I don't think dead babies would do much for erectile dysfunction or sexual performance, even boy babies, because they're mostly full of estrogen at that stage in their development. Maybe they should market their products to menopausal women? I don't know if I'd be willing to take HRT if I knew the source was dead babies, but then again I don't know where my current HRT comes from, other than Wal-Greens, so it might be full of dead babies & I just don't know about it (according to the Internet, it's plant-based bioidentical hormones, but I don't always believe everything I read on that thing ).
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Well, you have a point. And I honestly can't tell you why, but my innards tell me that this is wrong. I'm going to just go with that...

Comment

I suppose dead babies are better than lead, like some "natural male enhancement" pills manufactured in the US contain...?
                  Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                  -Erik Erikson

Comment

Working...
                  X