This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another spirit guide encounter.

Okies so since october I have been connecting with the goddess and god, elements, and spirit guides(Which I have stated sooooo many times before) . My god is anubis, and my goddess is bast. My main spirit guide is named Niz. He is like a white hodded human cloaked male, and he has white wings, but states he is NOT an angel. Today I was looking for offering bowls for my guides and goddess and god. I wanted to buy one mini bowl for all of them. So I came across a dragaon bowl. It was blue, and wasnt expensive at all (dollar store aha) This bowl was a dragon statue attached to a bowl. I had a feeling telling Buy it buy it. I dont know why. Then I looked at the dragon, and I got a funny feeling inside of me. Like a coming home or like hey look at me. Then I noticed these feelings and thought about Niz. Maybe he wants me to be introduced to another spirit guide. So when I got home I pulled out my talking board (spirit board) that I use to talk to my guides. I asked do I have a dragon spirit guide. And niz said Yes. I then said, may I please talk to them. When the guide came on, I asked it personal questions. It told me the following: It said it is blue (totally forgot that the offering bowl was blue) it has been with me for four years, It is a protection guide, and also a guide that wants to assist me in magical workings and magic. It said it loves bananas as an offering as well.
    I then looked back and said, lets think of other dragon encounterings. When I was younger I would always play a game called spyro, it was about a dragon. I loved it for 5 years and more and still do. I recently found a random dragon pendant that I never would have bought. My cousion has slash is making a dragon pizza oven for outside. This girl I know is making a dragon tea pot. I watched a movie 2weeks ago and it was about dragon and magic.( Merlin) I think its just weird that all these dragons pop into my life, as im studying a book on how to connect with the elements, god and goddess, spirit guides, to help me with magic. Then out of the blue (lol) a dragon pops into mind saying it wants to help me with magic. I forgot to mention, the dragons name is Kronos. So how abouts should I connect with this being? Should I just do what I did with niz. Pray to him, leave offerings of bannanas, guided meditations, and maybe do a little more magical working to connect with Kronos? I never had a dragon spirit guide before so I dont know how I am going to dealing with this and confused where to start.I also dont want to piss off Kronos or anything. I didnt choose him, he choose me. Thanks and blessed be

Re: Another spirit guide encounter.

First off, I wouldn't put the fact that it may not simply be the Titan king in the form of a dragon. I'm not completely sure, and it may not be, but if you plan any level of reverence, then respect him as if he was a god, and see what happens from there. Personally, I would meditate and start talking to him. I think you have the right idea with the guided meditations. Continue in the way you know best, and it will keep working for you.

Comment

thank you for replying
      I will do more daily mediations to maybe visit him. Thank you!

Comment

The meditation is, as always, a good idea. Also, simply listen. Listen to what he has to say, and his instruction. Perhaps try some low magic(k) and call on him. See if he comes, and note the outcome.

Wasn't Kronos a character on a video game? Just sayin'.
        "A situation with no return; I yield to the bright lights."- The Interbeing

Comment

Ill try doing little spells a day to connect with him. And ya his name sounds fimiluar but I used a spirit board and it spelt it out, so I just went with the flow :P

Comment

Working...
          X