That is so DISGUSTING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is so DISGUSTING

Here's a cute little quiz you can take to find out how sensitive to disgust you are.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbo...st/index.shtml

Note: if you have a moderately low threshold of disgust, you may not want to take this quiz while eating...
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: That is so DISGUSTING

It's not it disgusts so much as I don't want to get sick from it, which is what this test is supposed to test. Only one picture actually disgusted me the rest I just didn't want to touch. It's not so much an issue of disgust as it is "I think this might make me sick"
    Circe

Comment

I seem to have scored on par with the hypothesis.
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

I don't seem to equate 'seems dangerous' with 'disgust'. I don't think the test was quite explicit enough. I can always go wash my hands. If I had to walk around all day after touching something and couldn't wash my hands, I'd think twice about all these answers.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. It's not a matter of disgust, so much as "this will make me sick" or "I'm effing terrified of anything that flies and stings".
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Actually...the only thing that I would not have touched without complete and utter disgust was the teeth.

I *have* touched most of the rest of that stuff, or something similar (though for the burn and the wound go wrong, that's what gloves are for--as much for the patient's protection as mine).

The worst part for some of them is actually the smell.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X