Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid questions and their answers

Bored again...

OK, we all know that, according to pop philosophy, the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked.

Well, here's a list of questions which have now been, not only asked, but also answered, and so are no longer stupid.

Or something like that.

It's all so very confusing.

Uhm... Anyway...

http://www.jumbojoke.com/the_unanswe...questions.html
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Stupid questions and their answers

"It isn't - so stop eating the dishwasher detergent!"
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

^ LMAO!

Between that and lipstick, I have to say they've got a couple really good ones.

"It's not called lipstuck, dipstick!"

However, even with a second page, there's still more unanswered.

"Why are rhetorical questions so easy to answer, when it isn't an answer that's being sought when asking one?"

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Thanks for posting these! They are hilarious!

Comment

Boredom destroyed, Boredom destroyed...
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

From class today:

Teacher: Take the longer piece of wire...

Student: How do I know which one is longer?

Teacher: Use your eyes...

(the wires are about 10 inches long, and 8 inches long. We're not talking deep calculations)
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Thanks for posting this, quite amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                From class today:

Teacher: Take the longer piece of wire...

Student: How do I know which one is longer?

Teacher: Use your eyes...

(the wires are about 10 inches long, and 8 inches long. We're not talking deep calculations)
                If the student was a male, it's completely understandable how he might have thought that the 8 inch one was longer. Though, if the student was a female, she's going to be really popular with the boys.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Hit and miss but absolutely amusing.

Also ^lol
                  Circe

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                    If the student was a male, it's completely understandable how he might have thought that the 8 inch one was longer. Though, if the student was a female, she's going to be really popular with the boys.
                    LOL - so that's how I met my wife...

(don't give her a ruler)

Comment

Working...
                    X