hobbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hobbies

reading sciFi/fantasy, writing, drawing, playing outside with the puppies, PF , organizing coven activities, cooking, tae bo, cross stitching, and playing Sims
    sigpic

Comment

Reading, camping, sewing, gardening, swimming and I am learning German and hand spinning.

Comment

crocheting...and reading. I read A LOT! Oh, I try and stay up with my rudimentary French. I also write a bit. Mostly articles from my own life. I no longer have patience to attempt a novel.

Comment

I run The Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue i
          also like gardening and nature especially trees...and cake i love cake lol

Comment

My current most favorite hobby is trying to make better pastries than my husband, a pastry chef... So far I'm mostly not winning... Cept for pie I'm better at pie cause he hates doing it and isn't getting any better.
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I love my garden, so most of my free time is spent with my plants, my puppy and my two cats. I sew, paint, sculpt - I used to be a baker, still love to bake, but my oven isn't working, so until I can manifest one, that is off the list!

Comment

foreging, being in nature, growing things, exploring

Comment

Kettlebell training, Film and Music, Photography, Spending time with my wife and dog. used to Scuba dive. Love surfing but only get to do it about twice a year and am REALLY bad at it. Squash.

Comment

Reading, recumbent bike riding, Fly fishing, Shooting firearms and small cannons, gardening, Wood working, Leather work, Making things in general.

Oh almost forgot, pissing people off!
                    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                      Reading, recumbent bike riding, Fly fishing, Shooting firearms and small cannons, gardening, Wood working, Leather work, Making things in general.

Oh almost forgot, pissing people off!
                      Monk is so lazy he even rides a bike lying down.
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        It requires him to leave the house so I got Monk beat, in that department.

Hobbies:

Sleep, listening to music (LOUD music!), WoW, reading, music and sleeping.

Did I mention naps and enjoying my music collection?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

drawing, painting, singing, playing guitar and flute, walking in the forest, playing badminton, drumming at random things like a wall or a chair or even myself...
                          ~ flowers are our only garments
                          only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                            Hay Corbin wanna go for a quick 62 miler, I have an extra bike you can ride. After the last four surgery's I found out I couldn't sit on a regular bike seat anymore without seeing stars in the daytime and many other problems to boot. So get on your bikes and ride (Freddy we miss you).
                            Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Reading, Obsessing about Football, Fishing, hiking, wood carving.

Comment

hobbies = spare time activities

Scrying: I have an ancient crystal ball = it was unearthed by my grandfater many years ago and I inherited it :-) x x Interesting energy ! x

Comment

Working...
                                X