X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies check your pills..again?

Birth control roulette is on again.

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Ladies check your pills..again?

Oh! I thought this was going to be Virginia's personhood bill and how it will outlaw any birth control that prevents implantation...since life begins at conception.

lol...

I have that stick in my arm birth control, don't need to worry about a recall...but I'm thinking I might need to go to Maryland or NC to get it replaced.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Nope ,this one is the one when you pull petals from a daisy saying,I am late,I am not late,I am late,I am not...OH Crap(depending if you were trying,or trying not to)
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
        Oh! I thought this was going to be Virginia's personhood bill and how it will outlaw any birth control that prevents implantation...since life begins at conception.
        Wait....what?

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
          Wait....what?
          yup...

I suppose, after the "sexual assaulting women to prevent abortion" bill, this was considered a bit too much....
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
            yup...

I suppose, after the "sexual assaulting women to prevent abortion" bill, this was considered a bit too much....
            I hope Germany is taking notes on how unreasonable so many people find this. I usually applaud our medical system here, at least as far as skill and access are concerned (costs and organisation need a ton of work), but our abortion laws are outdated and sexist. Here they make you go to counseling first to try to talk you into other options, which is total BS.
            Last edited by DanieMarie; 28 Feb 2012, 15:32.

Comment

TBH, I don't have a problem with counseling--provided its counseling and not bullying...I do happen to think that a woman should be aware of all the options open and available to her before making a life changing and potentially life threatening procedure (I think this is the case for birth control, pregnancy planning, delivery planning, etc as well). What I have a problem with is a medically unnecessary invasive procedure being legislatively required against someone's consent (and even a physician's advice) where the individual is required to foot the bill--because insurance doesn't have to cover it since its part of an abortion.
              sigpic

Comment

I have a problem with the counseling, because the purpose of it is specifically to try to talk you out of it. I think counseling should be available, and required for anyone under 18, but I don't think it should be mandatory for everyone else, and I think if they DO insist on doing it, the 'talk you out of it' angle needs to be re-examined.

Comment

think the same as yours !

Comment

Working...
                  X