The Japanese Built a Shut Up "Gun"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Japanese Built a Shut Up "Gun"

Just thought i would share this article, because i found it really weird and really really don't want this around the world >.>

Re: The Japanese Built a Shut Up "Gun"

Hmmmmm,well this could have its uses. It would allow me not to have to expend all my energy of my STFU face anymore...not to mention loosing my cool. Last time it took a while to find my cool again(It was under the couch)
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The first step to a Point of View gun...it has begun.
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Does that come in the form of an App,perhaps geared to forum posts????

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Nah, I'm pretty sure we already have that technology. It's called a ban stick
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Oh,yes,Now I see. Quote from the movie "The Mummy"

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Where do I get one? I've a colleage who, as sweet as she is, this could be really handy on. She's one of those people who not only verbalises every thought and brain fart she has, she also doesn't let you respond and just keeps on talking over you. My shift starts at 10pm, when the sleep in usually goes to bed. I go in about 20 mins early to get a decent handover and allow sleep in staff to finish on time. However, when this girl is on shift. It can be 11pm before she goes to bed, during which time I've been continuously talked at.

Sweet girl, yes.. annoying?.. where's my shut up gun?
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Every business meeting needs one of these. How do our staff meetings last THREE HOURS every week? Because we don't have a shut up gun...
                The Pagan Porch - a Pagan Homesteading forum

Sand Holler Farm Blog - aren't you just dying to know what I do all day?

Comment

If only it worked over the internet...
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I agree, if it worked over the internet, maybe people would have less problem.....but the concept wouldn't work over the internet, considering the way the "gun" is made

Comment

Oh an anti-troll gun? That would be useful. Of course, Youtube videos would never have any comments anymore.
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

On one hand, sounds creepy. I don't like the idea of anything messing with my brain. On the other hand, god and all the angels, there are people I would love to point that gun at!
                        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

The thing is, that "technology" has existed for quite a long time. I mean, when people would call in to the radio station and forget (or just not bother) to turn their radio down, they'd have that 'shut up' moment hearing their voice delayed but coming back to them on the radio. Yet, it doesn't seem to work with headphones. Even singers can run into this same sort of stumbling block if they start to listen to the delay coming back to them on a monitor, if their vocals aren't left untreated with a delay.

It's classic confusion that takes a great amount of training to overcome. And part of the same technology as the LRAD, as used in crowd control.

Amazing things, the ears. The brain can only process so much information, from them.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                          X