Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marijuana,should it be legal,and regulated,or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marijuana,should it be legal,and regulated,or Not?

Ok,who dosed Pat Robertson???

"(CNN) -- Televangelist Pat Robertson is raising eyebrows, and cheers from activists who are usually his opponents on political issues, by calling for the legalization of marijuana."

That from here.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I feel that regulation is hte best route. and no amesty for those already in trouble, they broke the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesyn View Post
        I feel that regulation is hte best route. and no amesty for those already in trouble, they broke the law.
        I build that.

Comment

Normally, I don't care. I don't use it, but respect the fact that there are people who have legitimate use for it as a non-opiate pain medicine.

The big one for me is the number of career criminals we are churning out due to pot. Once you've been in jail, it is almost impossible to get rid of that stigma. In order to survive while still in prison requires people to make alliances that mark them for the rest of their lives, making someone who might have gone on to live a perfectly normal life a pariah. We have officially lost the "war against drugs" and it's high time we performed some triage and tried something new.
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

It makes no personal difference to me. I think it should be legal but regulated. Will I smoke it if it's available? No. Will I care if you do? Not unless you're high in public, same way I would care if you're wandering around drunk.
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
              It makes no personal difference to me. I think it should be legal but regulated. Will I smoke it if it's available? No. Will I care if you do? Not unless you're high in public, same way I would care if you're wandering around drunk.
              my thoughts exactly. as for medical use, I am all for it. inthe same way i am for use of opium as medicine. under a doctors care. and if you are using it as an anti psycotic, then you need counseling as well.

Comment

I still wouldn't smoke if it were legal either. The fact that it's illegal isn't what deters me at the moment anyway.

Comment

I dont drink, smoke, or do drugs, but it is a plant, and I think that every plant berry bark, leaf herb flower on this earth is supposed to be used to cure or heal any aliment, And one Goddess that I really connect with is Airmed,

Comment

LMAO - well, the existentialists do what they want regardless of the law, but it's easier if the law agrees with them. Sometimes.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I vote for legal and UNregulated, though driving under the influence should remain a criminal offense.

And no, I don't smoke: 15+ years in NA.

Comment

Working...
                      X