No announcement yet.

Scientists build graphene from scratch, heralds new age of designer materials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scientists build graphene from scratch, heralds new age of designer materials

All I can say is this is VERY interesting.

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Scientists build graphene from scratch, heralds new age of designer materials

I read this as "Scientists build grapevine from scratch."

I think it is time to go to bed.

Comment

Re: Scientists build graphene from scratch, heralds new age of designer materials

That is very interesting...
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Miranda View Post

I totally understand how you were feeling when you wrote this. It's only 8 pm here but I can barely form coherent sentences....

And to the article...very cool!

Comment

Blink Blink...Grapevine..starts moving my feet...ya knew it was coming right...

Yall dance now,ya hear.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Miranda View Post

Don't feel bad; I thought it said, "scientists build gangrene from scratch". And I spent a long moment wondering what the hell that meant; did they create a new variation of it in a lab somewhere?

Anyway, yes, cool article!
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I am glad I am not the only one plagued by weird eyesight and random thoughts. On the motorcycle forum I belong to we call this "turning a thread to pudding," a process that is both expected and respectable. However, I am new here and apologize for derailing this thread... although judging by the video and comments above I suspect no one minds.

Comment

Closer and Closer we come to bringing Sci-fi and Fantasy to life!

Manipulation of a gemstone created a limited distance of refraction of light that passes thought, that can transfer heat without melting. we have Lightsabers lol.

A Metal thats as hard as Titanium but as light as tin. we have Mithril

Marmite that isnt horrible!

Possibilitys are Endless!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoph View Post
                  Closer and Closer we come to bringing Sci-fi and Fantasy to life!

Manipulation of a gemstone created a limited distance of refraction of light that passes thought, that can transfer heat without melting. we have Lightsabers lol.

A Metal thats as hard as Titanium but as light as tin. we have Mithril

Marmite that isnt horrible!

Possibilitys are Endless!
                  There is nothing that will make marmite taste better, short of an A-bomb.

Mithril is actually platinum (Trust me - I'd have to give a history lesson to prove it, and I'm at work right now so I'm not entirely sober...)

Light sabers, on the other hand....

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                  X