Healthy Desserts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healthy Desserts

I thought I'd post this blog I found, because a few people here are gluten free, sugar free, vegan, etc and this blog is most of those things! I think her recipes are delicious, and most of them use just fruit and veggies. There are some natural sweeteners in a few, but if you look at what she posts, she often says she omits these herself so you don't have to include them.

I think they're pretty much all vegan, and they seem mostly gluten-free as well. So it's kind of great for everyone!

I'm making the ice cream with spinach in it tomorrow. I'm really excited about it.

I love fruits and veggies so much, but I also have a sweet tooth and I'm not supposed to eat a lot of sugar at the moment....so this is perfect!

Re: Healthy Desserts

Gonna have to check this out; I've been downing waaaay too much sugar lately. Thanks for the link
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Oh, I've seen this site before! She's got some really good stuff. I actually made her hot chocolate the other day (well...a variant, anyhow)

Mostly art.

Comment

I tried the mint chocolate chip ice cream with spinach in it and it was delicious....totally couldn't tell that I didn't add sugar...the chocolate probably helped a bit, but I didn't add much and when I tried it without the chocolate chips it was still good! I also used just a couple of pieces of a high-quality, dark chocolate bar, so I didn't need a lot.

Comment

Working...
        X