Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oracle card message, keeps coming up when I ask, and when I DONT ask.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oracle card message, keeps coming up when I ask, and when I DONT ask.

Okay, so I keep asking a question to my oracle deck, and it keeps giving me answers like , your love life is changing for the better, marriage (not literally) ask the universe for what you want, affrimations etc. The cards keep giving me answers saying my love life is changing, and it keeps giving me advice on how to manifest what I want. (not hurting anyones will though, more like giving the person a thought about it, not actually feeling that way.so your not maniuplating. More like take it , or leave it kind of a spell/deal) I just thought this was a coindence. so for the past month, I stoped asking about my love life and asked for a message the universe wants me to know. the love life and manifesting things kept coming up. They were the same cards, and sometimes with other cards, but the scary thing is, it kept holding the same meaning. Love life changing and manfiest what you want. So I started after every reading to put one card on the bottom, one card in the middle, and one card on the very top. Therefore the cards couldnt be back in a reading out of pure coincidence. I kept asking for messages of the day etc. for about 1 month and 3 weeks the same cards popped up, and sometimes in the same order. So I recently went to my local metaphysical shop, and bought new cards, because I like to explore different decks. So this time, I shuffled and nothing came up about love. SO im like okay thats weird. Then I asked a question about love and the meaning was , new beggings in love life, and things are changing unexpected. I got weirded out because thats the same meaning as before from the other deck. then I tried to ignore the question for a week. Today I asked whats the message of the day and it said a wakeup call is coming your way, about your love life, and new beggings are taking place. I lost it and said, okay this is no coincdience. Theres 44 + cards in an oracle deck, how the heck can they keep coming up over and over again? I think it is a message. I do wishful think alot, but I dont think its a coincidence. When I ask for the message of the day, I always get ask for what you want, love life is then changing. So ya what are your thoughts? also today I told the person I had feelings for I liked them, and they didnt care, and didnt say anything. And kept the day like it was normal. So the wakeup call thing kind of creeped me out too. (I also got a card that said step out side of confort zone got that one for a month too. and today I steped out of it by major) Also I want to add one more thing. I went to a psyhic and you had to ask a question in your head and she would answer it. She was very accurate about everything else. And she also said to me, that what ever my question was, is its going to manfiest in the summer. its weird because I kept getting the summer card before I went to the psyhic. So I dont think its coincidence. what are your thoughts?

Re: Oracle card message, keeps coming up when I ask, and when I DONT ask.

Hi there!
    I am new here, and your post is interesting. I decided to read your profile, get a feel for you and your energy, and do a simple one-card draw for you from my own oracle deck to see if there was some advice it held for you.
    My deck is a Celtic oracle deck.
    The card that came up for you was The Dolmen. Its affirmations are "mysteries" and "the otherworld." The meaning of this card is that you need to face the unknown; it is frightening only when you avoid it. So there is an opinion from an outsider...and I happen to agree with the card, based on what I have read. Don't run away from the new beginnings you are speaking of. They might scare you now, but that is only because you don't know what they are yet.

Comment

Have you thought about if this is just learning to love yourself or a metaphorical marriage? We often forget there are different types of love and "marriages".
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

I thought about that, but I asked specfically about my realtionship love. I put the intention out there, "how is ____ and I's relationship going to turn out in the future"

also thanks MyPseudonym!!

Comment

Originally posted by wind View Post
          I thought about that, but I asked specfically about my realtionship love. I put the intention out there, "how is ____ and I's relationship going to turn out in the future"

also thanks MyPseudonym!!
          Why can't self love still apply? You can't love others unless you love yourself.
          my etsy store
          My blog

to descend."

Comment

Generally, I've found that if you keep asking any kind of oracle the same thing, over and over again, when there have been no changes in the situation - of course it will keep telling you the same thing over & over again. Why would you expect it to tell you anything different? Try giving your cards a break on the love question, or maybe try making a few changes, and ask once those changes have settled in.

It's kind of like asking your boss for a raise. You perform the same thing, the same way, every day you go to work. You don't strive above baseline, and you ask for a raise. Every day. Every day, the boss says no. You come in, do the same thing you did the day before, and the day before, you ask for your raise, the boss still says no. Nothing happens in the company to warrant across-the-board raises, either. Why would your boss suddenly, out of the blue, say yes?
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

ya true. But even when I dont ask about love, it still comes up :S so I think I shouldnt even focus on it

Comment

ya true. But even when I dont ask about love, it still comes up :S so I think I shouldnt even focus on it
                Stop using your cards for a while, period? We don't need to see into the future.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                  Stop using your cards for a while, period? We don't need to see into the future.
                  But how will I plan for my apocalypse rave?
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

to descend."

Comment

ya true. But even when I don't ask about love, it still comes up :S so I think I shouldn't even focus on it
                    I seem to specialize in the 'unasked question' readings. Those things that are on someone's mind, even when they don't want to consciously admit it, or are too embarrassed to ask about it, or are in denial about it.

I agree w/Volcaniclastic on this one - take a break. Put the cards down, find something else to do for a few weeks.
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I agree if somone keeps doing things overboard they might start to doubt things. (thats what I do) then I attract wrong answers etc. I was at the doctors today and they told me I had OCD. so I think thats why I kept doing readings, I went over board with it xD

Comment

Working...
                      X