Woman sees image of Jesus in power meter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman sees image of Jesus in power meter

Almost put this in the humor section,but thought better about that, Just the facts folks.

"CLERMONT, Fla. (WKMG) - A Clermont woman says she noticed an image of Jesus in a nearby power box while she was praying on her back porch.

The woman, who lives in a mobile home at the Torchlite RV Park at 10201 U.S. Highway 27, told Local 6 that she spotted the likeness on Sunday."

The Florida Trailer park part should not make you think of stereotypes,just flush that idea from your brain please.

In a related story,There is this.

Woman says she captured Jesus image in her TV

"PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida -- A local woman says she took a picture of her television and in the image was a reflection she says clearly shows Jesus Christ praying."

Just a coincidence that both stories are in Florida,or perhaps Jesus is spending his Easter working on his tan....
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Woman sees image of Jesus in power meter

I don't see it in the power box... XD
    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Doesn't Dufonce live in port st.lucie? I dont see it in the power thingy. People see Jesus everywhere, power boxes, television, french toast, potato chips...
      Circe

Comment

Before I even finished reading your post, anunitu, I thought, "Trailer park and Florida. Great combos." And I feel I can mention the trailer park part since I lived in a trailer park for a while, and, ooh, boy, some of those people are nutty.

Comment

Working...
        X