Bacteria Help Body Beef Up Immunity, Study Says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacteria Help Body Beef Up Immunity, Study Says

Well,it seems that killing all the Bacteria is not such a good idea after all. Don't Bogart that Bacteria my friend.

For years, scientists have suspected that the hygiene hypothesis plays a role in how diseases affect people in the modern hand-sanitized world, but they never had any specific evidence. But a new study from researchers at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston changes that.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Bacteria Help Body Beef Up Immunity, Study Says

I'm really come and go on what I sanitize and what I don't. I sanitize my kitchen counters obsessively, but I never wash my hands with soap.

I'm strange.

Mostly art.

Comment

I've thought for years that many people over react to germs. When it comes to cleaning my kitchen, I use water. I only use soap on dishes and only because my fiance insists. Though if it had blood on it, like from meat or something, I would wash it with soap then anyway. And the only time I use a sanitizer is when I'm trying to get thick grime off the stove where it's stuck and water won't get it off on it's own.

If I could, I probably wouldn't wash most of our clothes with regular soap, but I don't know what the other options are. And I'm seriously considering going the baking soda route with all of my personal hygiene. I think we worry way to much about "germs" and I do my best to let those little microbes grow while keeping it clean enough to keep the bugs out.
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Never use sanitiser. My children always looked as though they had just come up off the night shift on a normal day (they were capable of being clean of course, but I never made a big thing about it. Just wash their hands after the toilet and before meals. That I did insist upon.

Of course, the problem with a good immune system is that it can sometimes turn on you and start attacking your own body, too.
        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
        X