Chocolate Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate Magic

I never tried this before but it is a thought that I had through my head. I thought why can't we use chocolate to encourage the energies around us.

Heres an example: Lets say you want to be healed on all levels. Physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional. Your sick, or your out of the funk or what have you. You take MINT chocolate (ice cream can work well too) and you take pieces of it. As your eating it, you can think of the properties of it. For me MINT is a healing energy . So as im munching away I visualise my self being restored and healed and happy again. I also chant maybe something like this "This mint chocolate bar is giving healing energy" over and over so I repeat it like an affrimation. This then tells the universe and the subconcious, it is so real for you because your eating the energy it self, it then manifests.

Heres a list: Orange chocolate- Good luck and money energies. Lets say you are about to take a test, or need alittle extra money, you would do the process above.

Milk chocolate- Milk reminds me of female energy, because milk iswhite, its lighter, therefore bringing in the goddess energy. Pure, loving energies as well.

Dark Chocolate- Remind me of a male energy, the gods energy,Strength etc.

White chocolate- Again, could be goddess energy. Purity, cleansing, loving, etc.

Mint- Healing on all of our levels, Physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.

Candy coating chocolate- To awaken your inner child, creativty, fun, spiritual side etc.

The list could go on. So the next time you eat chocolate, think of how it can benifit you. Thoughts create reality! Happy eating and blessed be

Re: Chocolate Magic

Cute! As this is using the concept of sympathy, why not consider chocolate shapes too? Chocolate hearts for love? Coins for wealth? Eggs for fertility... I'm sure you can think of more. It's a very creative idea!

When my coven still existed, we actually used food symbolically quite a lot and I seem to have kept many of those customs in my solitary celebration (well, solitatry-ish, my boyfriend joins in.. I consider him to be my human familiar, lol). I mention these things now and then in other threads as they pop up, but I could try to list them if you wanted me to. One that springs to mind, is the making of a sacrificial gingerbread God every Lammas, that we could break up and share amongst us as a symbolic sacrifice! I have a picture somewhere... I'll post it in the altar section if I ever find it.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Great ideas! now I can start getting overwieght!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

that would sound great!!! and the shapes idea sounds like an awesome Idea you can basically use magic everyday in anything. Sandwhich making you can take your mao or mustard and draw a runic symbol. Or while drinking orange juice before a test day to bring good luck xD so many great possiblites. The gingerbread lammas recipie sounds like an awesome idea. and Seanrave lololol chocolate is goood xD

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
          Great ideas! now I can start getting overwieght!
          This is why wiccans dance so much! ^^
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

White chocolate isn't chocolate... (first thing that came to mind actually)

Chocolate promotes positive energy and helps ground you. I use it after necromatic rituals (and some others cause I love an excuse to eat oh so yummy dark chocolate)
            Circe

Comment

Working...
            X