Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What type of foods do you guys eat to ground?//////////

Hey guys
    Since today was the full moon, I deicied to do some magic workings, and things like that. I stood outside and aborbed the moon light, I did a full moon ritual, did a spell. All day I been preparing in magical ways. I been doing energy work and meditating . (I usually do alot on the full moon) however, now its the end of the day. I finished the ritual a few hours ago. And now I feel totally drained. Grounding my self by visiulizing a taproot doesnt sit well with me, I dont knw why. I prefer to eat something to ground my self. What sort of foods do you guys eat when you ground. I had milk, 2 chocolates, (sometimes cookies or cheese and crackers) its weird I had a big snack, and I just feel like I wanna sleep now lmaoo.

ANy who, what types of foods do you use when you ground? None? Or do you meditate, or use crystals, or go outside. It would be intersting what you guys do
    thanks and blessed be

Re: What type of foods do you guys eat to ground?//////////

I usually do the "visualize yourself as a tree" thing, both before (to draw up energy) and after (to ground excess energy) ritual. However, if I feel like taking a shortcut I find that simply dropping a bit of salt on my tongue does the trick.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Comment

The very act of eating is grounding. Once your body starts devoting energy to digestion, you're grounding. That's part of how the whole 'wine and cakes' ritual came around, and why fasting is recommended for achieving altered states of consciousness. Eating, drinking, smoking tobacco, touching earth or metal, sitting firmly on the ground on your butt, tree visualizations - all grounding & centering.
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Doesn't amtter what you eat but I like fresh fruit and bread
        Circe

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
          The very act of eating is grounding. Once your body starts devoting energy to digestion, you're grounding. That's part of how the whole 'wine and cakes' ritual came around, and why fasting is recommended for achieving altered states of consciousness. Eating, drinking, smoking tobacco, touching earth or metal, sitting firmly on the ground on your butt, tree visualizations - all grounding & centering.
          ^what she said!!
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X