Working with Saint St Expedite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working with Saint St Expedite

hello everyone hope your having a great weekend.

Anywho Ive been connecting with gods, guides, and ancestor spirits, by doing meditation, and all that good stuff. However I was on youtube and I saw a video on a saint called "St Expedite" I felt the need to make an altar for him. I dont normally make altars for my gods or guides and that stuff because I have one main huge altar that I worship all the beings I work with. I do this because on) Not enough room for every being I work with and two) I like to treat them all equal at one big altar. So I heard stories of people asking St expedite for financial problems, and cars and it worked for them. So what I usually do is when Im connecting with a spirit or being is Ill ask them to show me a sign that is noticable. The only way I could do this, is do a St. Expedite prayer to see if it works, and if it worked then I could connect with him daily and stuff. I didnt do this though to be rude, I did it, to see if it worked for this, then I can build a trust with him and I wouldnt have doubts for him. (little by little) so Im on this dating website, but I dont go on dates or anything, im not looking for somone. I just am on there to meet to new people as friends and what not. So I said a prayer to ask if a person who I thought was really good looking could message me. I said this because on that site always girls message me, not guys, so I thought if a guy with that description messaged me, it was St Expedite. I also said specifics like around the 6 hour of tonight. Now for those of you might think, "that is rude to test to see if his existance is real" Its not like that. I did this test and see if my prayers would be answerd so he and I would have a relationship. Sure enough around 6:30 a person my type messaged me. Never ever ever, on this site does a male that fit that desciption ever come to me, 95% of them were female. SO my question is, do any of you work with this Saint? (I also would like to mention I have roman catholic background so maybe thats why Im drawn to him as well) and my second question is, do you think that this was St. Expedites answerd prayer. Because never does a guy message me on this site, and it was in the 6th hour. I left 5 pennies and water in my garden right after, because I dont think this was a coincidence, any thoughts though? thanks and blessings....

Ps do you have any experiences with ST expedite?

Re: Working with Saint St Expedite

Hate to tell you this, but St. Expedite is more superstition & tall tales than an actual Saint.

Basically, in the late 1800s, during the turmoil following the Civil War, some church in N'Awlins ordered a Saint from France. By the time it got to the church whoever had ordered it had moved or died. The statuary company in France had labeled the crate 'Expedite' (meaning 'Express'), but hadn't put the name of the Saint anywhere on the crate or in the packaging. So Saint Expedite was born.

Basically, people pray & make offerings to St. Expedite when they want to speed things up. Court cases, receiving payment on debts, house sale closings, that kind of thing. He (or she) isn't a general, all-purpose kind of Saint.
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Between the two of you...that is pretty darn awesome.

All sorts of interesting hypotheses running through my head now about why people might experience something from this saint. Love it.

"Real" vs. "not real" doesn't seem to have a lot of meaning with this, at least for me. Real comaired to what? A being that was given oomph, say, a thousand years ago due to a similar process, rather then only a hundred? All depends on what you consider deity to be.
      Last edited by Dez; 09 Apr 2012, 13:14.
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
        Hate to tell you this, but St. Expedite is more superstition & tall tales than an actual Saint.

Basically, in the late 1800s, during the turmoil following the Civil War, some church in N'Awlins ordered a Saint from France. By the time it got to the church whoever had ordered it had moved or died. The statuary company in France had labeled the crate 'Expedite' (meaning 'Express'), but hadn't put the name of the Saint anywhere on the crate or in the packaging. So Saint Expedite was born.

Basically, people pray & make offerings to St. Expedite when they want to speed things up. Court cases, receiving payment on debts, house sale closings, that kind of thing. He (or she) isn't a general, all-purpose kind of Saint.
        You can pay the Saint for some 'rush service'

/trolly
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

This reminds me of where the "Cargo cults" came from. During the big war(ww2) ships that were sunk had their cargo's wash ashore and the natives thought some god had sent the cargo to them.

Last edited by anunitu; 09 Apr 2012, 14:24.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
            Between the two of you...that is pretty darn awesome.

All sorts of interesting hypotheses running through my head now about why people might experience something from this saint. Love it.

"Real" vs. "not real" doesn't seem to have a lot of meaning with this, at least for me. Real compared to what? A being that was given oomph, say, a thousand years ago due to a similar process, rather then only a hundred? All depends on what you consider deity to be.
            I think St. Expedite somehow ended up being the tongue-in-cheek patron saint of New Orleans, too.

By 'actual Saint', I wasn't very clear. Most Saints are people who were declared Saints by the Catholic Church, having gone through a lengthy canonization process. While the powers ascribed to them are generally seen as supernatural or miraculous, they were still people at one point. Most information about St. Expedite is apocryphal at best. There are also similar stories about him arriving at various churches worldwide, not just New Orleans, so I gotta hand it to him - this guy knew how to get around. I've read in a couple of websites that he should also be the patron saint of people who have tried to mail themselves or others overseas to avoid paying for ship portage or air fare.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Buahahaha...makes sense, Perz.

I could see that. There are a lot of saints, especially the older popular ones, though, that have zero proof of their existence(if they weren't stolen pagan gods in the first place), so that was part of what I was thinking. Saint Catherine, Sebastian, Valentine, Lucy, Bridget, Elijah the Thunderer, etc, etc....
              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Thanks for such an awesome result. I have been working with saint expedite for a couple of years now. He actually expedites matters. Almost all my requests are fulfilled with haste. He is real, whether a catholic saint or some invented saint, he is actually concerned about the welfare of mankind.

To Saint Expedite I say "BLESSINGS"

You can visit [saintexpedite.co.cc] to leave your petitions and also pay tribute to him.

Wish you all well.

Comment

Working...
                X