Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowing when its your voice and spirits voice

Hello guys

Ive had a question that poped in my mind. Im reading a book, and its talking about how spirit contacts us through hearing , seeing, thoughtforms, feeling, etc. for example, If you hear somone talk about a wolf, then you see a wolf on televison the same day. Then that night you dream of a wolf, then thats wolf spirit contacting you. (not my situation) My question is, when spirit contacts you through thought, or talks in your head, how do you differ, your thoughts and spirits thoughts. It feels like when I think im talking to a spirit helper or guide of some sort, its my voice talking. Or does there voice come in a thought more than a phrase. Thanks

Re: Knowing when its your voice and spirits voice

Uhm... It will depend on how you "hear" them.

Different people pick this kind of thing up in different ways - for some, it's like a clear voice that you can literally hear. For others, it seems like talking to one's self, and for others, it's a sense of gnosis.

I think most people recognize it because, subjectively, it feels as if the information is coming from "outside" or from deep "inside." The short of it is is that you will know.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: Knowing when its your voice and spirits voice

thanks

Ya because sometimes ill catch my self saying "be quiet" thinking its me thinking a random thought, but in the end the thought ends of being them. Thanks for replying blessed be

Comment

Working...
      X