The stone people or Stone spirits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stone people or Stone spirits

I dont know what it is, but lately I have been really interested in guides, faires and spirits . Everything has energy right? Humans, plants, animals, and even stones, grow and age and expand. Just because they dont breath doesnt mean they arent living right? A scientist stuck these electrodes up to a plant once and started talking to it, as he did, machine (simular to a lie dectector) started to move . It interacted like a human would to another human. The scientist started to think of burning the plant, and the pen on the machine started to go fast (just like if somone lied) the scientist then took out a match and held it up to the plant, the pen went even faster. the scientist left the room, and the pen went back to normal. That was alittle experiment that was conducted (I dont know where but I remember hearing this experiment) this made me think that trees, and plants have a person to them. They have a type of spirit, and conciousness. So why doesnt a stone? A stone doesent breath of course, but it does expand, and corrode. It can get bruised and hurt (if smashed) So my question is, do you think a stone, that being a pebble, to a massive stone, to a crystal has a spirit in it. Again, everything has an aura. And when something dies the aura doesnt just disapear.

My thoughts on this is yes, a stone has a spirit. It is a very wise spirit depending on how long its been here on this plane. Everything has energy. So does a crystal and a stone. The stone people, or stone spirit has ancient wisdom. It tells only those who are willing to listen. It has been on this earth longer then all of us could ever imagine. I do not believe the spirit stays in the stone forever though. I believe the stone "dies" yes I did said dies. When the stone disolves, ,turns to crumble or dust, that is when the stones spirit/aura is then transferd into something else. Yet some of its spirit is left behind and the rest goes back to the creator or gods. Then that cycle goes again. This might sound crazy but I had a thought. Everything has a purose on this earth. to me it sounds crazy to say there is no higherpower because everything is too perfect. Just like its crazy to say stones have no soul. If it has energy it may have a type of conciousness. Next time you pick up a stone, ask stone spirit to tell you about it. If your on the beach ask stone spirit to tell you about the beachs history. You may see images, or words, or hear voices or thought patterns. If you do, then thats the old wisdom stone people telling you what it has wistnessed. Thats my little view it, people may call me crazy for talking to stones, trees, plants, but hey, I think the same thing about them :P (not really lolol) Anywho whats your opinions. (I guess I believe some what in animism I guess xD)

Re: The stone people or Stone spirits

Wind, if this interests you, have you read much about concepts like Shinto? There is very much an idea of something spiritual in everything, even inanimate objects in that system.
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Re: The stone people or Stone spirits

Hmm that sounds cool, Ill look into that thanks xD

Comment

Working...
      X