A hiatus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A hiatus

Well, after three years on here, and after six years on Facebook, I'm taking a break from both. I love you guys dearly, but I check PaganForum so many times a day that half the time, there are no new posts. And that's wrong. What is paganism, if not out there living in the moment, and the wilds, and the trees and the skies, and the clouds, and the birds?

I'll be back at some point - but for a little while, I'm deleting FB, and I'm going to log out of here and not sign back in for a bit. I've been feeling really cooped up and apathetic lately, to the point of being unable to cope with my situation (of loneliness and unemployment, that is)

If you need to get ahold of me, you can email me (I think some of you have that), or just send me a PM, it goes to my inbox.

It's been a slice. See you around!

Mostly art.

Re: A hiatus

Take care hun! We'll miss you, but a mental break is needed sometimes!
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

*hugs*

have fun!

and...we will see you when you're ready to come back!
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Have a good break...don't stay away too long!

Comment

Have a good break! Come back soon!

Guys, I think my returning chased her away.
          I was Hadad2008 when I joined Feb 2008.
          I became Abdishtar this spring.
          Then, after the Great Crash, I was reborn as Spartacandream!

Comment

Can I join you, V?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Been thinking the same thing again. Get out there and enjoy!

See you later.
              Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

I just came back from my own break. I hope your hiatus is relaxing!
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                X