Past life reading... advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Past life reading... advice please

Dufonce and I wanna do a past life reading on eachother but we have no idea how to even begin. or what we need. we both have tarrot cards and I have a pendulum... i dont know if its a different kind of divination or anything.

so if someone can walk me threw it we would appreciate it ^.^
    "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Re: Past life reading... advice please

Never done it, but you'll find some past life spreads here:

Ctrl + F, type in 'past life' - will take you to the regression section of the index.

Sorry I can't be more useful!

Mostly art.

Comment

You could do a simple reading using the major arcana? cards.. Since they all can represent people, and are sometime used to represent the enquirer, you could ask what kind of person you were in a past life, and draw a card.
      As above, so below.

Comment

[quote author=sunlight link=topic=495.msg11960#msg11960 date=1289487883]
        You could do a simple reading using the major arcana? cards.. Since they all can represent people, and are sometime used to represent the enquirer, you could ask what kind of person you were in a past life, and draw a card.
        [/quote]

love it! thats a great idea! maybe seperate the two arcanas and then from the minor seperate the court cards too, so you can narrow down more specific details about the person you were (the court cards could even suggest things about your appearance?).
        iv never done past life regression but iv dowsed for information on past lives using a crystal pendulum (or rods if you like them) by simply meditating for a bit to centre yourself and be focused on the lives and cycles your opening up to then using the pendulum to answer simple yes no questions about who you were etc.

Comment

The reason most people can't remember their past lives is because there have been so many who tend to go back to that life and get stuck there. The universe will let us remember everything when we hold the keys to the kingdom, and are ready for the lesson. We also have to be responsible enough to continue to move forward after these lives have been reveled. If we are not ready, then the universe will deny use.
          That being said... The closer one is to their higher self, the more they can see, the closer they are to the keys of the kingdom. The more you are true to your higher self, the closer you will be to "seeing" your past lives. Cards and other divination devises are fine, but the best way to see it is to see it. When I was activated I relived all my lives in the course of a few seconds. Very similar to how people describe their whole life flashing before their eyes when they die. I believe anyone can do this. I've done awakenings with people and they generally start having a feel for their lives right away.

Comment

^i do agree to an extent.
            and welcome ^.^
            "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

how does one go through one of these awakenings coop? *interested*
              "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Generally the universe brings them (when they are ready) to someone like me. Awakening others to their higher self is one of my duties here on earth. Since the brain only receives about a 3% imprint of the higher self upon incarnating here an awakening can be essential for light beings to carry out their mission. These new generations of children are able to bring in more to their brain but a lot of us older folks struggled. We had a little session with our high priestess (from Rowen Tree Coven) in November, and she really downloaded a great deal into her physical construct. Her whole vibe exudes confidence among other things.
                In a nutshell the person connects to Grace, and then to their higher self. This link is made permanent and the download begins. It's just a matter of bringing people to who they really are. Jesus came here to show us what we could be, and instead of following that example he was worshiped. Very strange! I tell you we can all do the things that Jesus did if we do things with our soul and leave the brain behind. The brain is only meant to be a link from our spirit to our physical. Brains fail us many times due to fear. Once we can get passed the brain... What wonderful beings we really are.
                I hope this helps.

Comment

[quote author=Bluedragoncoop link=topic=495.msg29128#msg29128 date=1295197381]
                  Generally the universe brings them (when they are ready) to someone like me. Awakening others to their higher self is one of my duties here on earth. Since the brain only receives about a 3% imprint of the higher self upon incarnating here an awakening can be essential for light beings to carry out their mission. These new generations of children are able to bring in more to their brain but a lot of us older folks struggled. We had a little session with our high priestess (from Rowen Tree Coven) in November, and she really downloaded a great deal into her physical construct. Her whole vibe exudes confidence among other things.
                  In a nutshell the person connects to Grace, and then to their higher self. This link is made permanent and the download begins. It's just a matter of bringing people to who they really are. Jesus came here to show us what we could be, and instead of following that example he was worshiped. Very strange! I tell you we can all do the things that Jesus did if we do things with our soul and leave the brain behind. The brain is only meant to be a link from our spirit to our physical. Brains fail us many times due to fear. Once we can get passed the brain... What wonderful beings we really are.
                  I hope this helps.
                  [/quote]

I have to say that 3% percent is such a specific number to put onto something so undefinable. Also, I am utterly fascinated (and I don't mean that satirically at all, I promise) by your linking Jesus and the word "grace" to a talk about past lives and higher-self consciousness theories.

Comment

[quote author=frankophonic link=topic=495.msg29178#msg29178 date=1295210008]
                    Also, I am utterly fascinated (and I don't mean that satirically at all, I promise) by your linking Jesus and the word "grace" to a talk about past lives and higher-self consciousness theories.
                    [/quote]

My grandmother believed (since she has since deceased) in re-incarnation as biblically supported (and had a whole list of verses to support her belief, though she wasn't a literal believer in the bible as a whole), and that the soul's "evolutionary" goal was to become Christ-like (basically, Jesus=Christian Buddha). Basically reincarnation, to her, was the way to elevate the soul to a level where it was capable of entering heaven (which was basically a joining of the Godhead).
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, we are co-creators (gods and goddesses). Our link to the human collective does influence the outcome. We use 10% of our brain which can be quantified, but I'm sad to say that 3% is about the percentages that pre-indigo's imprint as the higher self. The rest of our brain is for higher more evolved functions, so if we are using our psychic abilities, then we are using more than 10%.
                      It is weird that I mention Jesus at all. I don't normally, but when I am channeling my guides or yours, they bring up things I would never. My Mystic-Awakening site has some basic information on it about Awakening. I am so going to add to and improve it here soon. Ya, they are telling me it is important to do that soon.
                      I know, I'm not your typical glorified monkey.

Blessings,

Comment

I do past life readings with my pendulum. I use charts I got from the back of the book "A Little Book of Pendulum Magic" by DJ Conway. The charts have things like where you lived, how wealthy you were, and what job you held. So far its been very accurate.

Comment

Working...
                        X