The Matchbox Shrine - a PF swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Matchbox Shrine - a PF swap

Omg I sent mine out today. Finally! Now mind you it's pretty simple because I stuck to the no buying rule. If we do this again, I am so shopping for crap. Also...when you get your box oh anon person, Please send me a message. I have to give you instructions.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=496.msg23023#msg23023 date=1292558136]
      Omg I sent mine out today. Finally! Now mind you it's pretty simple because I stuck to the no buying rule. If we do this again, I am so shopping for crap. [/quote]

Agreed. I forgot how much of my crafting stuff didn't move with me. :/ Would rather see a price limit on the next one instead.
      Hearth and Hedge

Comment

sent!
        Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

I got mine! I got mine! Rafe picked my name.
          Now if you don't know me...Marilyn Manson, Hello Kitty and Hugh Jackman is me to a T!
          Thank you rafe. It's just so friggin perfect.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=496.msg23613#msg23613 date=1292826872]
            Now if you don't know me...Marilyn Manson, Hello Kitty and Hugh Jackman is me to a T!
            [/quote]

Oh wow! I love it, and it is perfect for you!! ;D
            What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[/quote]

That's awesome! YAY!

Mostly art.

Comment

Hah, that's awesome!
                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I got mine, I got mine, I got mine!

...and I love it. Thank you, Cesara.

Also, I'm thinking we should do another one around springtime, but this time with a theme and a small budget!

Mostly art.

Comment

Wow, that was fast. You do realize the theme is your sig, right?

And just so you know, the letters were cut from a vintage copy of gulliver's travels that I had kicking around.

sigpic

Comment

[quote author=cesara link=topic=496.msg23999#msg23999 date=1292981018]
                      Wow, that was fast. You do realize the theme is your sig, right?
                      [/quote]

I guess it doesn't take the mail very long to get from you to me! ...and no, I hadn't! I realized that they were all traits that I have, but I never realized you actually took them from my signature. Oh, I like it even more now! That's so creative

Mostly art.

Comment

Glad you like it!

And, from the edit I did above, just so you know, the letters were cut from a vintage copy of gulliver's travels that I had kicking around.

sigpic

Comment

Got mine late last nigh...posting pics ASAP.

Comment

[/quote]
                            I'm glad you like it I stuck to the no-buying rule, too, so I made do with what I had
                            [quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=496.msg23960#msg23960 date=1292966161]
                            I got mine, I got mine, I got mine!

...and I love it. Thank you, Cesara.

Also, I'm thinking we should do another one around springtime, but this time with a theme and a small budget!
                            [/quote]

Ooooh, pretty!

Comment

Those two ae so cool, Cesara and Raphaeline! Lovely work!

(Corbin begins to worry that the one he sent out got lost in the mail...)
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

[quote author=B. de Corbin link=topic=496.msg24086#msg24086 date=1293020830]
                                Those two ae so cool, Cesara and Raphaeline! Lovely work!

(Corbin begins to worry that the one he sent out got lost in the mail...)
                                [/quote]

LOL, I've been a little worried as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X