The Matchbox Shrine - a PF swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Matchbox Shrine - a PF swap

I got mine yesterday - all the way from PharohKatt in Australia! It looks great! Thanks, PharohKatt - I'll put up pictures as soon as I can get my camera back from #2 daughter...
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Oh hooray you got it! I was worried it wouldn't arrive til the end of December because of shipping times and Christmas clog Glad you like it. I wasn't sure if I did it properly.

Comment

Still eagerly awaiting mine... I hope it didn't get lost in the mail From what I've heard, that happens more often during the holidays.

Comment

Got it today ... Nice and simple ... Like me 8)... Tanx ...
          I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Here's the shrine that PharoahKatt sent me - sorry it took so long to post the picture!

Thanks again, PharoahKatt! It's set up on my "Shelf of Honor" in the studio.

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Oooo, very beautiful!
              Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

[quote author=B. de Corbin link=topic=496.msg26867#msg26867 date=1294193246]
                Here's the shrine that PharoahKatt sent me - sorry it took so long to post the picture!

Thanks again, PharoahKatt! It's set up on my "Shelf of Honor" in the studio.

[/quote]

Ooooooh!

Comment

^ very nice!
                  What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Very pretty!

Mostly art.

Comment

Amazingly beautiful. You should make more and sell 'em!
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=496.msg25853#msg25853 date=1293747199]
                        Got it today ... Nice and simple ... Like me 8)... Tanx ...
                        [/quote]
                        *whew!*

after almost a month I was worried it had gotten lost in the mail! Glad you like it
                        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Hey, maybe I will have one soon!

*crosses fingers*

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=496.msg26966#msg26966 date=1294285783]
                            Hey, maybe I will have one soon!

*crosses fingers*
                            [/quote]

me toooo!

*crosses toes*
                            Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=496.msg26901#msg26901 date=1294202647]
                              Amazingly beautiful. You should make more and sell 'em!
                              [/quote]
                              *blush* Dont go giving me ideas

Comment

Looked up tracking number online ... No listing ... That's odd ...

Went to the post office yesterday ... "Why doesn't this tracking number show up?" ...

"Oh look ... there is a bag in the corner" ... Reply ... "Oh ... That is an empty one" ...

Yeah right ... "Humor me and have a look?" ... HOLY SHYTE ...

Guess what was in it? ... 2 small priority boxes and a dozen pieces of mail ... All outgoing ...

*&%*^)$@_&*(@$(*@&amp$(*&(*%^(*@^)@&&%@$ ...

Since it was after 4 pm the mail had to wait till this afternoon to go out ... It only goes out once a day ... We are a small town ...
                                I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Working...
                                X