Pregnant Mother Protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pregnant Mother Protection

One of my friends, who has been desperately wanted a baby her whole life, is finally pregnant. I'm very excited for her, but I would like to do something to protect her and her baby during her pregnancy. Besides doing a prayer or ritual, are there are specific herbs, stones, whatever, that are good for protecting mothers-to-be?
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Re: Pregnant Mother Protection

good excrise , good meal , for a pregnant.

Comment

All I can think of is that I've heard moonstone is good for an easy childbirth?

Comment

bloodstone helps promote circulation

unakite is a good stone for healthy pregnancies and to facilitate health of the unborn child

red raspberry leaf is rich in iron, tones the uterus, increases milk production, decreases nausea, and eases labor pains.

herbs known to help with nausea: ginger, slippery elm (also helps with heartburn and vaginal irritations), and peppermint/spearmint (also helps with flatulence). Catnip and fennel tincture may also help.
        sigpic

Comment

Lillith as a Goddess would be an excellent diety to focus towards for this. She is very protective of mothers and children.

Comment

Originally posted by LiadanWillows View Post
            bloodstone helps promote circulation

unakite is a good stone for healthy pregnancies and to facilitate health of the unborn child

red raspberry leaf is rich in iron, tones the uterus, increases milk production, decreases nausea, and eases labor pains.

herbs known to help with nausea: ginger, slippery elm (also helps with heartburn and vaginal irritations), and peppermint/spearmint (also helps with flatulence). Catnip and fennel tincture may also help.

As always with any kind of herb, work with your doctor, let them know what you are taking. There are a lot of weird interactions that can happen between the active chemicals in herbs, and the active chemicals in various medications. Most doctors don't know as much about it as they should( and hopefully will, someday), but caution is important.
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

^ thanks Dez! that is VERY important!!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X