Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Make-up! and all things beauty!

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Omg. That last pic of her with you putting on her make up. Such a serious classic beauty for such a young gal. You better get a shotgun!
    Haha, Medusa...that is Sharkbait.... :P

I've recently discovered I can pull off red-hot lips. Who knew?

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

I've recently discovered I can pull off red-hot lips. Who knew?
      With your amazing skin and dark hair and brows? OF COURSE YOU CAN! Post a picture, I'll bet it looks amazing. <3
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        Lol! I didn't even notice that...yeah, but they look pretty similar, and both have killer eyelashes!
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post

Sharkbait had to get into the action too...he wanted "Buzzy Bee" (its a game we play) on his face:
          Is his name really Sharkbait?

Comment

Sorry, sorry. Had to. It was there
            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post

Sorry, sorry. Had to. It was there
              Actually, there's a 50/50 chance that when you say his name, his response will be exactly that...

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
              Is his name really Sharkbait?
              lol, no...his nickname...
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Sharkbait. He's going to be super cute with those eyelashes! Seriously. Trouble with a capital T.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

ooo I got the killer lashes too, inherited them from my dad! haha! If I wear mascara right, I can make them touch my eyebrows... And I hate wearing my glasses cos they just rubbbbb.
                  ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                  Seen the desert and the birds
                  You cut your hair short
                  Like a shush to an insult
                  The world had been yelling
                  Since the day you were born
                  Revolting with anger
                  While it smiled like it was cute
                  That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                    I wanna be old and squishy too! yay for squishy!

What is facial massage?
                    Excuse the extremely late reply (I believe someone is still waiting for some MBS scans too.. I'm so hopeless at the minute).

There are different techniques, but it honestly seems to work. My skin hasn't looked so good in a very long time. I'm so pleased.

Here's the first one I found after my friends told me to look into it...

Then I found this one, and I can honestly say, I finally have less obvious dark circles under my eyes thanks to this. I thought it was just something I'd always have to live with, especially as I can't find a decent concealer that works to cover them properly.

I wish I'd learnt about this years ago. It seems this is fairly common knowledge in China, South Korea and Japan and pops up a lot in beauty magazines and so on, yet I've never come across it before now. Yet when I looked into this, models and actresses in the west seem to know about this and use it. I think I read somewhere that Princess Kate does this too, although I don't know how the author could have possibly known that. I have no idea why something that really seems to work, is kept so secret. :s

Oh yeah, I've also found the most amazing foam cleanser. It's really cheap too, from a local discount store. It really cleans my pores well and makes them tighter (which is saying a lot as I've always had huge ugly pores). I'm going to rush out tomorrow and stock up while the store still has it in. I don't know what I'll do when it runs out!
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                      The Japanese swear by nattou if you can get your hands on it. I love the stuff, but it's quite expensive here and no where makes it in the UK, so it's all frozen imported stuff. I mis fresh nattou. Cheese is fermented, as is yogurt. Kimchee is too, again, if you can get it. I suppose marmite would count too, being that it's a biproduct of the brewing process! Other than that, I can't think of anything else.
                      I'm going to have to look into that. We have a ton of Japanese food stores in Germany. Thanks much for the advice

Comment

Hey everyone -- So after this horrible debacle... And once I find a new apartment... I'm seriously thinking about doing a bit of a makeover. I know practically nothing about make-up though. Yeah. Twenty-six and clueless. Any tips?
                        It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                        -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Originally posted by kijani View Post
                          Hey everyone -- So after this horrible debacle... And once I find a new apartment... I'm seriously thinking about doing a bit of a makeover. I know practically nothing about make-up though. Yeah. Twenty-six and clueless. Any tips?
                          Reddit has a subreddit of r/makeup. Real gals doing real everyday make up looks. That's where I learned from. You need a very basic kit which you can put together at the drugstore. Where you should spend the money is on good foundation for sure.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Pinterest and You Tube

Comment

Get a kickass haircut. Everything is better with a killer one! Look up celebrities with similar facial features as your own if you feel unsure about what to ask for.

Comment

I'm 19 and only just started wearing makeup. I learned from talking to friends of mine who are makeover aficionados, so try chatting with some of your makeup savvy friends about it
                                Youtube tutorials are good, too. Michele Phan is excellent, for example. Google can yield all sorts of instructional articles and such. Don't be afraid to experiment with different looks. It'll take a bit of feeling around to figure out what works for you. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X