Spell Omen Interpretation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spell Omen Interpretation

So I had a whim last night to do a spell to help me get on the path more to finding a fulfilling career that will make me enough money to support me and my future family. I usually feel something at the end of these types of spells, but the communication form from these are always different. And it's very different from my daily communion with the god. I just wanted your opinions about the omen I go in response. I'm posting what I did, and who I called upon in case any of that helps with the interpretation.

So I set up this nice little alter next to my bed on my night stand, and did the spell. After focusing and calling on the gods and forces to help me (Athena as the circle watch-ward, Aries for my passion and longing for work, Demeter for the aspects of fertility and creativity, and then the five elements of the pentacle) I said and wrote:

"Set me firmly on the path to a career that is fulfilling and is capable of supporting my future family."

The response I got was:

"Look where nobody watches. Learn from where nobody looks."

I know this sort of thing should be more personally interpreted, but I've never been good thinking on those sort of things. The only thing I can come up with is maybe starting something new, but I have no idea what or how if that's the case.

Re: Spell Omen Interpretation

Sounds like you're being told to get a little creative...
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

You think? I don't feel as creative as I think they would want me to be...

Comment

Well, there are lots of little projects you can do to help fuel that. Even just doodling will help.
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

I guess that makes sense. Thanks.

Comment

"Look where nobody watches. Learn from where nobody looks."

To me this suggests that the answers are right in front of you. It is unseen because no one is looking at it, because no one is willing to go there. Open your eyes and ears and mind to the possibilities that may seem obvious. Even just a little podunk job can get you in touch with the right people, or maybe there's something you've wanted to try. No one can know but you when you finally SEE what needs to be SEEN. Your clues will be subtle then, if this is the message. You may miss them. It may take time. I would have a pendant, or meditate on your third eye, carry a crystal, make an affirmation, SOMETHING practical to utilize every day to help remind you to keep those eyes, ears, heart, mind, and spirit open to the secrets that you're about to become privy to.
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I like that idea too! Thank you. The pendant can remind me to make the affirmations.

Comment

Another way to see this is to pay attention to whats around you. Find the area's in life (or what ever) that are over looked or forgotten. Figure out why people over look them. Find a way to cherish and amplify something ignored. Make it your own. Put this things in your walk, in your path, and in your faith. Allow these things to glow and grant you light in the darkness, and to find a good foundation for yourself.

Think... "Two roads diverged in a yellow wood. And I took the one less traveled by..."

Comment

Thanks! I like that idea as well. It will be a journey! Well it would be that regardless, but the verse adds to that.

Comment

Working...
                  X