Dead Birds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Birds?

It was odd. I went for a walk with my little brother and as we were walking home, I saw two dead baby blue birds, fallen from the same nest. Not more than ten minutes later I saw a dead adult robin in the middle of the sidewalk. I can't help but shake the feeling that it's some sort of bad omen, and I'm hardly even superstitious.

Yep so that's that.

Re: Dead Birds?

While I was doing my laundry a few weeks ago, I noticed something on the roof of my car. It was a dead baby bird. Birds die. And then they fall.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Actually, if it was a baby bird you found dead, I think s/he fell before s/he died.

Comment

Originally posted by Adosia View Post
        Actually, if it was a baby bird you found dead, I think s/he fell before s/he died.
        It looked like it was straight out of the egg. No feathers. Big eyes. I had to scrape it off my car.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Aww.
          Yeah, that's like the two I saw today, except they had a couple tiny blue feathers on the outside of their wings. The adult one I saw looked kind of freaky in that half the neck was gone and it was really fresh. I think maybe a cat got it or something when it landed, but having cats of my own, usually when they kill a bird they rip off the majority of its feathers in a nasty little fit of excitement.

Comment

I had an egg fall on my car once... and didn't know until after the heat had gotten to it. It was at the end of summer/beginning of fall so I think the parent held onto it as long as they could hoping it would hatch or something. I know from the angle/shape of shell it wasn't a chicken egg that someone threw at my car. It was odd.

Also saw a dead baby a couple days ago. It's the season for em sadly
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I just bought a cute little bird feeder and I have been putting seeds and jelly and all sorts of goodies for the birds in it. Now ee have found two dead birds in our front lawn... My fiance claims I gave them diabetes lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X