X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

666 is the number of the Beast, and...

666@hell.gov - E-mail of the Beast
    http://666.hell.org/~beast
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: 666 is the number of the Beast, and...

333 - only half evil

667 - the guy who lives across the street from the Beast.
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

666-00-0666 -- Social Security number of the Beast
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        666 666 666 6666 - Visa Number of the Beast (It’s everywhere he wants to be)
        6/66 - Expiration date (the card, not him)
        k so this almost made me pee laughing
        sigpic

Comment

666 666 666 6666 - Visa Number of the Beast (It’s everywhere he wants to be)
          Actually, that's the Discover Card of the Beast Visas always start with 4.

Wait til they discover he's not going to pay off his balance.
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
            Actually, that's the Discover Card of the Beast Visas always start with 4.

Wait til they discover he's not going to pay off his balance.
            They love it when the beast doesn't pay off it's balance - they charge 66.6% interest, compounded 666 times annually.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Lmmfao!!!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

LoL Corbin! I love you.
                ᅵExperience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.ᅵ
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

666 mg - recommended daily requirement of the Beast
                  BAHAHAHAHA! Missed this one the first time.
                  sigpic

Comment

6d 6c 6s : The beasts poker hand
                    666 : Highscore of the Beast on Tetris, he isnt very good
                    LCD666D : Sixhundredandsistysix dimention TV of the Beast
                    666 seconds: How long it takes the beast to correctly work out what name is on the post-it-note on his forhead

Comment

25.8069758mm - the size of the egg the Beat hatched from. BOOM! Maths joke!! Geddit?

25.8069758 is the square root of 666. Hence he hatch from the root of all evil. I'm sorry. I had to.

Comment

I know this isn't the thread for serious discussion but 616 is the number of the beast.

Comment

Originally posted by AL!CE View Post
                          I know this isn't the thread for serious discussion but 616 is the number of the beast.

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the
                          beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
                          Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the
                          beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and
                          sixty six."

Source:

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Yeah the idea of a number of the beast is a bit older than Iron Maiden, lol.

616 is the number of the beast according to the oldest known copy of The Book of Revelation.

Also there is some speculation that the beast in question isn't the Devil nor the anti-christ but in fact the Roman Emperor Nero.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	220px-Nero_pushkin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	351515
                            A much hated character at the time of writing.

Comment

But it was on youtube. It's gotta be true!

Comment

Working...
                              X