Truth Spell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth Spell

I am looking to do a truth spell on someone regarding a matter that is extremely important. It's to do with my daughter, but the spell is not for her. It is about making someone admit the truth in order to protect her and I am looking to do it asap.

Normally I write my own spells, and am very good at it. But this one I am struggling with, probably de to the amount of emotion involved and I have decided that my intent would be clearer if I have a spell that I didn't personally write.

Any ideas?

Re: Truth Spell

If you have suspicions about the safety and well-being of your child being compromised, don't work magic. Do something about it. Take action. Get to a counselor or Family Services. Call someone, even if it's a hotline. Talk to the people around you.
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I already have... believe me using magick for this is a last resort. The Children's services are awful and the one person who really knows what has been happening isnt saying anything to the right people in order to protect my daughter as well as herself. I have had telephone and face to face conversations with this person and she has told me everything that is going on, yet when I reported it she has denied it and denied it. She denied even talking to me regardless of me having proof on my mobile phone. I have been back and forth to court and childrens services since August last year and my final court hearing is in August this year. I have video evidence of my daughter telling me what has happened and no one will even look at it. My daughter even told Childrens services herself that things were happening and they still treat me like I am putting it into her head and/or lying. I don't understand why they dont seem to be helping me, but I have come into contact with hundreds of other mums via the internet in my situation who have also received no help and have been made to look like liars whilst their child is at risk.
      Honestly this is a last resort and it is something that I have thought through.
      Last edited by Lavender Rose; 21 May 2012, 08:35.

Comment

This sounds like a case where you need a lawyer in your corner, rather then a spell. I'm sorry I don't have better advice.
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Ive had a solicitor - but also had them revoked as i do not qualify for funding and cannot afford it. believe me i have tried everything and am going down the legal route but after serious thought i know this is what i want to do.

Comment

I have not been in a situaltion involving a loved one, but the situation I was involved in had to do with my own well being. Roommates bring all matter of drugs and drug dealers into our home. I had contacted, police, talked to the roomies personally, but to no avail. For me magic was a last resort. And what I did was the a turning point in my walk. Solidifying many believes in what I have today. What I did was dark. But I warn you to do anything like this you have to be very careful. Maybe you need luck but I believe energies and spirits are drawn to such energies.

I had gone outside, Crying and smoking a cigerette. I calmed myself, meditated, heard comforting music in my mind. Then the magic happened. My anger and frustration attracted, maybe even conjured two malicious spirits. I invoked their assistance. Allowed them into my home. Directed their action against my roommates. I was angry and made it clear anything that happened I wanted to see with my very own eyes. I directed these spirits away from harming me for good measure.

My roommates were dating and their relationship was hell for many days. Then I came home from work. Heard them yelling and screaming. I walked in teh door. Broken glass all over. Blood on the counters. I heard the sinister laughter. I knew they had done all I needed them to do so I dismissed them from assistance. Many of these fights came from many truths being spilled out onto the floor... The backlash from this was... not to far away. My car died, several friends showed their true colors. I had to move in with my family. Live was hell for a while.

So be prepared for that backlash because chance are it will hurt. And you can't see what it will be. But take the time to meditate, exude those feelings and the despair that you feel. Something will come, attracted to all that energy. You can enlist its help to plague, and drive forth the truth. Or maybe you will find yourself facing something different. Something of a more positive nature. Something to protect. Just be careful.

Comment

Working...
            X