Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

astral travel or lucid dream?

ive been having this weird dream lately
    in my dream(as i can call it) ive been floathing in the air just raising away from the ground but im scare of hights so at a certain point im waking up due to that fear

but im totally aware of what going on so is it just lucid dream or an astral travel

if anyone is able to have an answer for me i would apreciated thank you
    one out of many
    difference does'nt make everybody happy but does make a person unique!!!

Re: astral travel or lucid dream?

I realize I'm a n00b so what I say might not carry a lot of weight yet...but IMO it could be both. I mean I think if it's astral during your sleep and you're aware of it, you could call it lucid dreaming anyway. Try exploring it a little more? Go to sleep with a goal in mind to branch out and travel a bit further or something - see what happens. Maybe your spirit just decided it wanted to go for a stroll (or flight, as the case may be) while your body slept.

Just a thought.

Comment

On a non-metaphysical level, this is a common sign you're falling asleep. I suppose it could be lucid dream in that regard, but otherwise it's just your brain doing the stuff brains do when it falls asleep.
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

thank you for the tip ill see if i could explore more about it.
        one out of many
        difference does'nt make everybody happy but does make a person unique!!!

Comment

often it is difficult to astral project if one is already tired. if your goal is to astral project the best time to do this is in the morning after you have had a full nights rest. get up, stretch, brush your teeth (whatever morning routine you have) then make your bed and lie down. http://www.squidoo.com/astral-projec...-for-beginners this is one of the sites i looked into. i have attempted to do this and had limited success and now my mind has wandered to chakras and tarot cards.
          sigpic

Comment

I think it's probably a lucid dream. If you are aware of yourself being in a dream, then that may be the answer. Also, I know how you feel when floating/flying. I'm still afraid of heights and when I fly in my dreams it's never more than 10 feet above the ground.

Comment

Working...
            X