Using sex as a ritual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using sex as a ritual

I have talked to my bf/fiance about doing this and he seemed excited to do it. It would bring some rather interesting excitement and energy to the bedroom I would think. Especially since we have found ourselves in the presence of Lillith. I am more of a practitioner than he is, and I have invoked Lillith many times with great effect, and I have felt drawn to do this kind of a thing as way to thank her. Giving her an offering of sex per-say.

In the past I have felt lots of energy while having sex. I have also felt my abilities (back when I had little control) activate. Often times leaving the other person drained and myself full of energy, far more charged than when we begun.

So I was wondering if anyone has done anything like this? Do you have any details you wouldn't mind sharing? Any kind of setting up you did with candles incense etc...

Re: Using sex as a ritual

The only advice I would give about this is something I was told a long time ago. Sex within a ritual is fine, provided you are clear about your intentions. IN other words, don't use the ritual as an excuse to have sex (because after all, you shouldn't need an excuse). And if you have found that a ritual leaves the other person drained and you brimming with energy, then (unless of course this was the intention) you are doing something wrong. Remember that ideally the ritual should be something you do together - so you should both benefit. Even if that's not the case, you certainly shouldn't end up with one person being completely drained.

Check what you're doing... be honest with yourself. Sex within a ritual sounds great fun (it often is!) but it's more difficult than people realise to do it well.
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Personally, having tried it... It doesn't work too well for me. I stop focusing on the intent of the ritual & start focusing on the sex. Which makes for great sex but inefficient magic.
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Hubby and I have used sex-magic many times before in a lighter sense - to exchange energy, connect, and other lighter things. It's always worked very well for us with neither of us being all that drained in the end, just your usual pleasantly drowsy lol. It's a precarious balance I guess, your focus has to be on the energy manipulation as well as the sex...whatever heightened pleasure is gained, becomes energy to work with, and vice-versa, and you build up the energy with a constant awareness of it and ability to use it while your body does what it's doing. Just have to have practiced enough that you can work with energy no matter what your body is doing or feeling, which is something that's was part of our spiritual practice already.

If you find that it's difficult to concentrate on the energy aspect of it, try some exercises like doing magic while someone's distracting you, or while someone's trying to "counter-spell" if you will. You want to be able to be in a room full of noise or even having a conversation while doing hardcore energy work/magic/whatever. Once you get that sort of thing down it's a lot easier to do while "distracted" with sex, so to speak.

Lately we've decided that we want to venture into more complex or serious uses of it, and I'm not sure how we'll approach it exactly...but we'll see. We have a general idea of what we're doing and I think we'll figure out the details when we have the tools we need; I know we'll be using a "wand" (either rose quartz or whatever else that would be effective for what we want to accomplish), which will be a bit of a new thing for both of us. Kind of excited to see how it works out, myself.

Comment

Working...
        X